Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol
I was at the 81 GF and watched the 82 and 8: flogging of your mob as well they were great days.... you see I’ve seen more Parra premierships than manly ones - I doubt manly will win a GFZ with that smug prick DVE at the helm no wonder the Stewart boys, choc and others hated him, what a prick he is
Manly 8 premierships.....Parramatta 4!
Manly zero wooden spoons.....parramatta 14 lololol..... PS Manly won the 2011 GF with DCE at the helm you meathead!

Look at the pic you chose to represent yourself..... kinda says it all really.... a dopey looking rubbish coach who dragged your club down.... interesting the ppl you look up to
Better luck next time we meet.... no doubt the NRL will rig the result
Look at your pic.. you look like a lesbian :)

He carries on more than most other players but Gutherson was great tonight. Scored that try, locked in Kikau to stop Kikau from scoring off a kick and had a great 1 on 1 tackle when the game was in the balance against a forward who had passed the Parra defensive line.

He is a polarising figure but it is no surprise to me that Parra look like a much better side with him at fullback.

He carries on more than most other players but Gutherson was great tonight. Scored that try, locked in Kikau to stop Kikau from scoring off a kick and had a great 1 on 1 tackle when the game was in the balance against a forward who had passed the Parra defensive line.

He is a polarising figure but it is no surprise to me that Parra look like a much better side with him at fullback.
Really he didnt do much but he is a good player. He backed up for an easy try and put his leg up to stop kikau who was on his back.. nothing any other fb wouldn't do. Nathan brown and matterson killed it tonight. Matterson is such a good defender and brown ripped them open

Surprised that nothing was said about him sliding in ala Slater for Penriths first try.
Seems that misdemeanour has been put on the backburner by the refs.

Some trolls are just too obvious.

They start off with the "we did this, or our team did that" in pretending to be Manly fans. But the IQ gets stretched pretty quickly and the true colours ooze out.

Though it was nice for it to acknowledge that the nrl does conspire against us.

I pity it's partner, imagine seeing all this. Embarrassing really. Anyway a day or two to cool down so our profanity censor can repair itself. Plus the parra council is probably sitting again soon and they'll need their mayor back.

And we thought Mr Invisible was bad. Lol.

Anyway, good to see the love flowing.

Some trolls are just too obvious.

They start off with the "we did this, or our team did that" in pretending to be Manly fans. But the IQ gets stretched pretty quickly and the true colours ooze out.

Though it was nice for it to acknowledge that the nrl does conspire against us.

I pity it's partner, imagine seeing all this. Embarrassing really. Anyway a day or two to cool down so our profanity censor can repair itself. Plus the parra council is probably sitting again soon and they'll need their mayor back.

And we thought Mr Invisible was bad. Lol.

Anyway, good to see the love flowing.
He slid in here as fast as he slid out

The parra surrporter was pretty ordinary. Didn't even get a laugh outa him.

Get a laugh? I'd just like correct spelling and punctuation.

The tw@t comes onto our website to rub us up about about the game they should have lost by the admission of, well, pretty much everyone.

He must be so proud that they won that game on the back of a refereeing error.

What an absolute tool.

Agree mate....I don’t know which of Parramatta or Knights I despise more. As for that smug p rick Gutherson & his constant waving of his arms makes my blood boil.....I just cannot stand the sight of him!
True, and now they’ve added this “King Gutho “ tag to him.
F**King Gutho, maybe.

Haven't seen a capitulation like Penrith since we played the Broncos. Parra were always going to steamroll as the Panthers were trying to defend their lead 20 minutes out. You can't do that.

Good reminder that sometimes off nights can be turned around. Parra were looking terrible for 60 minutes. Then unstoppable.

Hearing Gus say "parra don't look like scoring, they don't have points in them" etc and then Penno get rolled was priceless though.

Watched the second half Eels v. Panthers last night. Good comeback by the Eels - impressive tries - a lot of strike power in their backline. Their real test will come when they play the Roosters, Raiders, Storm & Rabbitohs.

Don't know how they manage the cap, but the Eels have been very successful buying a team with seven of the starting thirteen acquired in the last two years: Ferguson 2019 (Roosters), Blake 2019 (Panthers), Sivo 2019 (Panthers), Lane 2019 (Sea Eagles), Matterson 2020 (Tigers), Paulo 2019 (Raiders) & RCG 2020 (Panthers).

Last edited:
Haven't seen a capitulation like Penrith since we played the Broncos. Parra were always going to steamroll as the Panthers were trying to defend their lead 20 minutes out. You can't do that.

Good reminder that sometimes off nights can be turned around. Parra were looking terrible for 60 minutes. Then unstoppable.

Hearing Gus say "parra don't look like scoring, they don't have points in them" etc and then Penno get rolled was priceless though.
A run of 6 again calls is what got Parra into that game. It is also what gave them the ascendancy against the Broncs and Us. We used to say "Penalty Broncos" as a joke but now we should say "Six Again Parra" They now cheat like Melbourne and get the Leg Ups of the Broncos.

It could be my pathological hatred For that disgrace of a club the Slime but I did think they were slowing down the ruck in that 2nd half and not getting penalised for it
God I hope the titters put 60 on them
I would dearly like them to be exposed as June premieres

A run of 6 again calls is what got Parra into that game. It is also what gave them the ascendancy against the Broncs and Us. We used to say "Penalty Broncos" as a joke but now we should say "Six Again Parra" They now cheat like Melbourne and get the Leg Ups of the Broncos.

Yes I noticed that , changed the game completely, although I also believe like the Donkeys the Panthers were guilty of trying to slow their opposition down .

But yes the Eels certainly had a run of calls go their way to get back into the game.

I think Penrith ran out of steam - they lost Capewell early and all the defensive work just caught up with them after being a man short all game. They hung in there for a long period and it was a really gutsy effort, but weight of possession just took it's toll. Parra got the benefit of some luck and some favourable calls - they are masters of milking in the ruck and playing the ball off the mark to fool the ref and it paid dividends for them last night.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8