RTS- Tom Replacement? (Nope)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With RTS going to NZ next year.
Lets set sights on Charnze NK.
The Warriors have said they want RTS to play centre because they’re very happy with CNK. The way he played last night, I can see why. He has them very organised in defence from the back, is busy, good under high ball and excellent play out the back of shape. Sure, he doesn’t have the explosive acceleration and step that RTS has, but he is doing a Dylan Edwards for the Warriors on half the coin.

Last edited:
The Warriors have said they want RTS to play centre because they’re very happy with CNK. The way he played last, I can see why. He has them very organised in defence from the back, is busy, good under high ball and excellent play out the back of shape. Sure, he doesn’t have the explosive acceleration and step that RTS has, but he is doing a Dylan Edwards for the Warriors on half the coin.
Yeah, he's going good. The Warriors are really killing it this year.

The Warriors have said they want RTS to play centre because they’re very happy with CNK. The way he played last night, I can see why. He has them very organised in defence from the back, is busy, good under high ball and excellent play out the back of shape. Sure, he doesn’t have the explosive acceleration and step that RTS has, but he is doing a Dylan Edwards for the Warriors on half the coin.

CNK is a gun player.

My only hope here is that any player will not cost the owners any money...which is the first time I have felt they can actually help a situation.

I understand the argument that bringing a RTS or similar could stifle Kao's development however as long as we hope to have Turbo around that is not going to be his long term position.

As far as I can remember (which is dangerous I know) he has not been involved in any off field issues and appears to be a pretty strong professional who, by heading back to the warriors next year, would have something to prove

For F..k Sake guys its a no brainer - Lets do something positive for a change at Manly and just sign him up now and get him a jerseye right now the guy is an absolute champion and we dont have to pay for him.
Yeah. Who cares if he doesn't want to come, just do it Manly! :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :giggle:

Meanwhile Broncos apparently got cap room for Ben Hunt for rest of 2023.
I wanna puke... so Roosters with their roster can still sign Brandon Smith add on to this year them signing Leinu and Young, Rabbitohs sign Wighton, Warriors RTS, Broncos are on top of the ladder and sign Hunt...

My point is no matter how successful or great on paper teams are STILL improving their roster... WTF are Manly doing???????

IMG-20230624-WA0013.jpg

Same. How I'd love to have AFB late footwork at the line. He's probably just behind Haas as the best prop in the game again, after a couple of average seasons.
When we had AFB, with the way he was developing and asserting himself as the leader of our pack, I was convinced we were on the cusp of being able to challenge for a premiership. We have not looked likely since.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8