Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO Edwards has a big head, the original offer from the Knights was a 3 year 600k deal and he rejected it. Good luck trying to find a new club but please not with Manly

IMHO Edwards has a big head, the original offer from the Knights was a 3 year 600k deal and he rejected it. Good luck trying to find a new club but please not with Manly

Eagle1188 said:

Maybe he just hates bennett, tinkler or newcastle. All are easy options to imagine

Eagle1188 said:

Maybe he just hates bennett, tinkler or newcastle. All are easy options to imagine

kurri eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:
Joel Edwards has rejected Newcastle's offer of a 2 year deal worth $150,000 a season.
Anyone's thoughts on him? IMO he has alot of potential, and at this stage of his career is more productive than guys like Lussick, Galuvao and Rose. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Manly colors.

Joel Edwards would look great in a Manly Jersey

Everyone look great in. Manly jersey

kurri eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:
Joel Edwards has rejected Newcastle's offer of a 2 year deal worth $150,000 a season.
Anyone's thoughts on him? IMO he has alot of potential, and at this stage of his career is more productive than guys like Lussick, Galuvao and Rose. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Manly colors.

Eagle1188 said:

Actually I read that the offer got pulled because of the poor form of all the knights players and Bennett put a hold on contract negotiations.

I think he would be a fantastic pick up for us. Unlikely though.

Eagle1188 said:

Actually I read that the offer got pulled because of the poor form of all the knights players and Bennett put a hold on contract negotiations.

I think he would be a fantastic pick up for us. Unlikely though.

Would make an excellent frontrwower in a year or two. Tough hits hard but probably not the attacking weapon in the back row that he should be and maybe time to remodel himself. Not many blokes want to go into the engine room but the game is crying out for some more webke like props.

Would make an excellent frontrwower in a year or two. Tough hits hard but probably not the attacking weapon in the back row that he should be and maybe time to remodel himself. Not many blokes want to go into the engine room but the game is crying out for some more webke like props.

Volley said:
Now if you wanted a young backrower with talent, Josh Jackson from the Dogs would be a great pick-up. That's pie in the sky stuff though, the Dogs would never let him go.

Think he has signed with Raiders for next year.

Volley said:
Now if you wanted a young backrower with talent, Josh Jackson from the Dogs would be a great pick-up. That's pie in the sky stuff though, the Dogs would never let him go.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
kurri eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:
Anyone's thoughts on hiIm? IMO he has alot of potential, and at this stage of his career is more productive than guys like Lussick, Galuvao and Rose. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Manly colors.

Justin Hodges would still look like an asshole in a manly jersey

Berkeley_Eagle said:
kurri eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:
Anyone's thoughts on hiIm? IMO he has alot of potential, and at this stage of his career is more productive than guys like Lussick, Galuvao and Rose. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Manly colors.

Justin Hodges would still look like an asshole in a manly jersey

north coast eagle said:
Volley said:

It was Jake Foster that signed with Raiders.

north coast eagle said:
Volley said:

It was Jake Foster that signed with Raiders.

north coast eagle said:
Volley said:

I'm pretty sure that was Jake Foster.

north coast eagle said:
Volley said:

I'm pretty sure that was Jake Foster.

Yep was Jake Foster that signed with Raiders. Not a bad player, but his handling lets him down too often.

Jackson is signed up longterm along with Finucane till (from top of head) 2015/2016. Both really decent prospects for us, and really settled into NRL nicely.

Raiders signed Foster to cover the loss of Michael Chee-Kam (who will be something special for your guys when he's NRL ready).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12