Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrInvisible

Reserve Grader
Yep was Jake Foster that signed with Raiders. Not a bad player, but his handling lets him down too often.

Jackson is signed up longterm along with Finucane till (from top of head) 2015/2016. Both really decent prospects for us, and really settled into NRL nicely.

Raiders signed Foster to cover the loss of Michael Chee-Kam (who will be something special for your guys when he's NRL ready).

Volley

Bencher
Odd that two talented young players would sign such long deals at what you'd expect to be moderate deals.

I guess they could do the DCE trick and re-negotiate for much larger deals once everyone realises how good they are. Mainly talking about Jackson here, haven't seen enough of Finucane to comment either way.

Volley

Bencher
Odd that two talented young players would sign such long deals at what you'd expect to be moderate deals.

I guess they could do the DCE trick and re-negotiate for much larger deals once everyone realises how good they are. Mainly talking about Jackson here, haven't seen enough of Finucane to comment either way.

Kevinward777

First Grader
The Who said:
Do the Berries have any local players in their team yet?

No need......they can just go and make 5 mid season additions to their squad each year to cover any injury problems...oh and sign a backrower for 650k, whilst also tying up the rest of their squad and upgrading current players contracts. But I forgot they are probably going to release Goodwin so it all adds up.

Kevinward777

First Grader
The Who said:

No need......they can just go and make 5 mid season additions to their squad each year to cover any injury problems...oh and sign a backrower for 650k, whilst also tying up the rest of their squad and upgrading current players contracts. But I forgot they are probably going to release Goodwin so it all adds up.

the mauler

Bencher
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Mrs I has already explained it. All the players the Dogs have signed,did so for alot less than they would receive elsewhere. They've all gone there cause they love the place apparently.

the mauler

Bencher
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Mrs I has already explained it. All the players the Dogs have signed,did so for alot less than they would receive elsewhere. They've all gone there cause they love the place apparently.

Kevinward777

First Grader
the mauler said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Of course! I feel really stupid now. T Rex loves the place and the speculated $650 000 a year is way off. Also their whole squad are tied into third party deals. Apparently there's a "big farmer" down at Griffith who Todd has arranged for ALL new 3rd party deals. Cash Business apparently and while he is having a big impact on the Belmore area he has no direct tie's to the Bulldogs club.

Kevinward777

First Grader
the mauler said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Of course! I feel really stupid now. T Rex loves the place and the speculated $650 000 a year is way off. Also their whole squad are tied into third party deals. Apparently there's a "big farmer" down at Griffith who Todd has arranged for ALL new 3rd party deals. Cash Business apparently and while he is having a big impact on the Belmore area he has no direct tie's to the Bulldogs club.

The Who

Journey Man
Kiwi Eagle said:
Kyle O'Donnell has signed with the Panthers

Another import for the 'Riff, who Gus says have a policy of cultivating their juniors. He's doing the exact opposite!

The Who

Journey Man
Kiwi Eagle said:

Another import for the 'Riff, who Gus says have a policy of cultivating their juniors. He's doing the exact opposite!

Brookvale

Bencher
the mauler said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

lol, to make room under their cap, they'll proably release origin rep Steve Turner!! Gee that little guy was a star!!

Brookvale

Bencher
the mauler said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

lol, to make room under their cap, they'll proably release origin rep Steve Turner!! Gee that little guy was a star!!

Kevinward777

First Grader
Brookvale said:
the mauler said:
Kevinward777 said:
The Who said:

Nope! Turner re signed a month ago for next year!

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Hopefully that means we are close to signing Mith Achurch. I reckon he would be a gun playing in our sytem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14