Run Koula Run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And hopefully, Ola will be picking and choosing who to set up. Going on last season it's gota be Koula...Also, welcome to the fold SMB.
I feel like people are repeating themselves here.

Koula will be on the left with Brooks and Burbo. Garrick will be on the right with Ola and DCE.

So it will be unlikely Koula is benefitting from Haumoles offloads

I feel like people are repeating themselves here.

Koula will be on the left with Brooks and Burbo. Garrick will be on the right with Ola and DCE.

So it will be unlikely Koula is benefitting from Haumoles offloads
True, unless Ola's given a roving commission to attack where he wants to, ie; attacking broken play.

For everyone saying about waiting to see Olakau'atu's offloads to Koula ... you might be waiting quite a while.

Haumole plays on the right and Koula is going to be over on the left with Brooks and Burbo on his inside and Paulo outside. If Haumole is offloading to anyone its likely to be either DCE, Garrick, Saab or Turbo.

True, unless Ola's given a roving commission to attack where he wants to, ie; attacking broken play.
Ennis said on 360 Koula will have a roaming licence this year. After his fullback performance last year, makes perfect sense. Imagine Turbo and Koula running amok around the field, popping up on the left and the right sides and confusing defences....😛

Ennis said on 360 Koula will have a roaming licence this year. After his fullback performance last year, makes perfect sense. Imagine Turbo and Koula running amok around the field, popping up on the left and the right sides and confusing defences....😛
Or Koula backing up Ola after smashing it up. Got a couple of smiling emojis suggesting this wont happen, with the left, right side argument. In unstructured attacking play everything's on the table.

Or Koula backing up Ola after smashing it up. Got a couple of smiling emojis suggesting this wont happen, with the left, right side argument. In unstructured attacking play everything's on the table.
If it happens at any time this year then all these posts will definitely be dug up and you can deservedly bask in the glory! @:D

The X factor player with the Killer speed Koula
Has the opportunity this Sunday to become one of Vegas Greatest entertainers since Sinatra and Elvis Presley

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8