[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good luck is always welcome it doesn't matter how good you are. I don't look at the first 4 rounds in isolation I looked at them as a continuation of 2020. I am very grateful that we turned the corner and won 16 games out of 20 to come home with a wet sail. Congratulations to all of the players and coaching staff. Des is officially my favorite coach again after our divorce in 2012. I admire those of you that never lost faith and you are better men and women than me! But I am happy!

Good luck is always welcome it doesn't matter how good you are. I don't look at the first 4 rounds in isolation I looked at them as a continuation of 2020. I am very grateful that we turned the corner and won 16 games out of 20 to come home with a wet sail. Congratulations to all of the players and coaching staff. Des is officially my favorite coach again after our divorce in 2012. I admire those of you that never lost faith and you are better men and women than me! But I am happy!
I despised Des and did not want him back at all but as soon as he was back I had to jump on board. This club is my club. Des was our coach. Des was now my coach. Now matter how much I despised him for what he did I had to put that side. Like the Walker misdemeanors - I didn't like them but he is a Manly player so when he runs on - I have to support him and his efforts. But yes I had to believe in Des and have faith. Plus Des is a winner - always been a winner. Very very rarely has he missed out on semis. We demand success. Des has us on the edge of success again. Exciting times and I think we do a real number on the Storm on Friday night. We will be having a week off - as long as no send offs/sin bins or injuries - we win and win nicely!

Last edited:
ill just leave this here.

Attachments

• 1566F3D0-30BE-47A6-B344-79B3C6BA8B04.jpeg
    1566F3D0-30BE-47A6-B344-79B3C6BA8B04.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 21
Injuries. They have made teams evolve and given players opportunities for over 100 years.

The media is lauding Trent Robinson for the players missing from under his Sombrero yet forget that Des had the exact same problem in the first half of the season, at one point missing 12 players from the top 30.

I think Des has done an incredible job
  • Bringing in new players who have a very high skill level
    • It requires great coaching for these players to be able to enter first grade and play the way they have
  • Getting Trbo to the level he is playing at
    • Was he playing like this under Barrett?
  • Getting DCE up to his peak
    • Slow start to the year and looks like finishing Dally M's in the top 4
  • Keeping Foran on the park
    • played more this year than the last 2 combined
  • Evolving and strengthening the roster in line with modern rules
    • To me signing of the year is between Saab and Foran (not Papalii and Walsh)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10