[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JenEagle

Bencher
Poor Des. I don’t blame him for quitting if he does. Our roster is terrible. The massive contracts for Dce and Turbo especially with Turbo only playing 40 percent of games in his tenure.

If he goes to another club with a stronger mgmt who don’t allow the rubbish we have seen this year eg pride saga etc I reckon he will take them to the top 4 again.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I would have had much more sympathy for Des and the adversity he has faced this year, but the conservative game plans, team selections and refusal to give the young players game time in appropriate positions (when we had so many players out and our season was gone) has been his own undoing. Inexplicable and really poor strategy from a supposedly great coach.

skull61

Bencher
Smells like more penny pinching from Penn bringing in Hales and some other probably cut price support staff but I suppose we will have to wait and see what happens

Koko22

Reserve Grader
To me this is what the club is putting an end to. This occurred in the off season funny how our fitness and injuries have been so bad this year all on des wielding power and forcing people out to keep yes men around

GIBBS WALKS AFTER REQUEST IGNORED

AUSTRALIA’s most experienced sports doctor has quit Manly in a huge off-season blow.

We revealed this year Nathan Gibbs had been at odds with Manly’s head of high performance Don Singe and coach Des Hasler over the workload and treatment of players. At the time Sea Eagles stars Jake Trbojevic (hip), Josh Schuster (calf), Curtis Sironen (knee) and Cade Cust (hamstring) had all succumbed to injuries at training.

Gibbs has been involved in sports medicine for more than 35 years with NRL clubs, the Kangaroos, NSW Blues and Sydney Swans. He could not be contacted for comment.

Manly’s highly regarded head physio James Rahme has also quit the club to join GWS Giants in the AFL. Rahme had played a crucial role in helping superstar fullback Tom Trbojevic recover from his hamstring issues and the weekly management of the injury.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Gibbs recently asked Hasler to make staff changes on his high performance unit. The request was ignored … and so he quit.

October 24, 2021

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
The narcissist is never going to accept that his methods aren't working so I can see this will end with us looking for CEO number 8 by about January. Only because there's no alternative coaches out there.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
The narcissist is never going to accept that his methods aren't working so I can see this will end with us looking for CEO number 8 by about January. Only because there's no alternative coaches out there.

Would you be happy with a rookie mate?!, I reckon I would be, but of course who!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14