[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I feel for Des, reckon he's hard done by here.

I don't think any other coach would be able to find success with our roster as it is just now.

There's a lot of speculation about Des being stubborn & unwilling to change, not open to others ideas, narcissistic etc. but I see a bloke who is fiercely loyal to - & supportive of - his players & I cant find fault in that nor does it gel with the abovementioned speculation.

If Des resigns that is not a good look for The owners and management of the club.

Two coaches consecutively resigning. Unheard of.

I’m not endorsing Trent Barrett. One of the Worst coaches in the history of the game imo.
We're a basketcase @JenEagle and it doesn't matter whose coach or what players we have. Until this club returns to owners who know football then we will continue to stumble.

If Des resigns that is not a good look for The owners and management of the club.

Two coaches consecutively resigning. Unheard of.

I’m not endorsing Trent Barrett. One of the Worst coaches in the history of the game imo.
One coach resigning is unheard of but Two coaches resigning IS totally unheard of. You'd think our idiot arse clown owners owners would look in the mirror and ask if the problem might lie with them? They won't......

Just had some rumours shared to me that in support of all the staff that are being sacked that he’s going to walk away from the next 12 months of his contract.

The source is relatively connected but certainly not inner circle.
The club wouldn't be engineering a showdown unless they'd already spoken with Maguire/Flanno/Seibold/Hales/Mickey Mouse and already had a replacement head coach lined up.
Can you imagine the circus if Manly went into the offseason with no coach? Any potential recruitment would be out the window.

No club would ever be that stupid, not even Manly.

Although on second thoughts...

I Take It Back Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Just had some rumours shared to me that in support of all the staff that are being sacked that he’s going to walk away from the next 12 months of his contract.

The source is relatively connected but certainly not inner circle.
If he does it is only a start but the rebuild is on.

I just don't think des is the solution to our problems.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8