Sack Geoff for stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Minutes played?
I was going to argue with you then I checked the stats..

Hasson: 8 runs, 59m, 13 tackles (2 missed), 1 error and 1 penalty.

Horo: 7 runs, 49m, 15 tackles with no misses, errors or penalties.

Very average from them both.

First Souths Try = Hasson knock on first hit up after we scored.
Second Souths Try = Hasson Strip
Third Souths Try = Hasson missed tackle on Burgess

All these tries were directly after Hasson errors.

Not sure about confirmed but thats what I heard somewhere, hopefully its not true.

Couldn't care less if he went. Geez, he can't even crack a game in FG this year with the poor forwards and injuries we have... I think it's just fantasising thinking this way, as if some unknown unproven talent is going to burst on the scene and solve our current issues. Nah.

First Souths Try = Hasson knock on first hit up after we scored.
Second Souths Try = Hasson Strip
Third Souths Try = Hasson missed tackle on Burgess

All these tries were directly after Hasson errors.
I'm only watching this game now and Hasplod and Starplod were bog ordinary.. I'll give Starling the benefit of the doubt as he's fresh of an injury layoff but Hasson looks slow, hits like a Tontine pillow and is as impactful as a warm towel.

Hasson had a stint in each half. Horo only came on in the 60th. God I wish tooves would **** him off. I cant wait until lawrence mason and leary are back. Fix some of the dribble that tooves picks week in week out because we have no decent depth.

Toovey seems rather up beat, and is enjoying himself in the post match video. We must have played pretty well considering his mood (what with his laughing and joking during periods of it).

I was at a show in Sydney, then moved onto Harry's Cafe De Wheels for a Tiger so missed the game. Worth watching?

http://www.nrl.com/rd-16-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/763817/default.aspx
I guess if your a footy fan its worth watching as it was a good game . But from a manly perspective just watch the highlights but then again just watch next week
Hope you bought at least 2 cause you can't just stop at one at Harry's

I guess if your a footy fan its worth watching as it was a good game . But from a manly perspective just watch the highlights but then again just watch next week
Hope you bought at least 2 cause you can't just stop at one at Harry's

Had to park the WRX around the corner, so was feeling anxious (had to stuff one pie only :( ). Was a good night. Umbilical Brothers are pretty funny dudes.

Penrith is great this year hey?
The difference is manly had a strong top 19 players

After 19 they become average

Penrith is much more balanced

But don't let facts get in the way of a hate campaign

I love Toovey as one of my fav all-time Manly players. I also think he has shown remarkable tenacity in the face of adversity (and what would we expect from Toovey after watching his playing career). There just has to be a time where he is held accountable for our performance and results. I would love to see him as a major part of the coaching staff focused on building a culture of tenacity and guts, but working with more strategically killer coaches taking care of game plans and strategy. That's just my opinion and view from the outside.

And BTW, I don't care for politics and certainly don't align myself with any faction.

OK. We all accept 2v is a club legend, however is he a great strategist, forward thinking coch or even a great team selector? I think not hence why he must go as we look like a team with no direction or game plan. We can't even have a strategic bench other than a bunch of plodders. Time to go Tooves

How JSL or Leary are behind Hasson is beyond me
as soon as we scored and recieved the kick i was sitting right in front of Hasson , i turned to the guy next to me and said , watch this hell drop it now... As soon as it happened, toovey should of hooked him.. FFS the guy is not even reserve grade material... Mateo not kicking is inexcusable . Hodges needs to come on late in the halfs to spark us. We really missed Mason. Our forwards are reserve grade standard, hard for our halves to craft their majic, if the forwards dont lay the platform. Heck Ill pick the team and coach them for free, im sure i wouldnt go as bad cmon tooves bit of common sense required. Unfortunatley Trbojevic juniour had a below par game, got found running in way to many times...

JSL and Leary are most likely undercooked and if they play reggies it'll be for match fitness before hitting the big time

Remember they aren't superstars yet, they are being developed still just like TT

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6