Sack Geoff for stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i don't think we will get the spoon i think we are a better team than Newcastle and Parra and even the titans and they have got a few injuries , but i understand your point
We might be better than some teams ,but we are not getting points.There is a real good chance we get the spoon.

Our attack when we have a fresh set 10m out of the opposition try line is weak ! No repeat set grubber no variety !

2) Line speed on the edges ? where is it ? we got one of the most devastating ball runners George Taufua and we dont set the line for him to get around his man ! This is what i cant understand ! This is what makes me think Toovey is becoming a good coach ! but he is reactive rather than proactive ! Having all the coaching staff ie johns, toovs and we cant set the line for GT to bust through defensive lines ? Besides that effort was there and much better than previous games !
But im starting to think Toovs is still developing the art ! But i think its fair to say next year is his last year ! Then again there was only 1 try in it and we were down JSL,MASON,LAWRENCE time will tell ! Great effort form the boys ! Burgess was our man of the match ! And lui not far off !

Last edited:
At first I thought - f##k Tooves did it again. But then I reflected back to last week and thought - well Hasson had a good game. Then I second guessed and thought, f##k Tooves, you should've brought in Hodges instead. But then again, Souths monster pack might require more size up front. And then I thought, come on Tooves, surely we have other options rather than Hasson?...

And then it occurred to me.

We don't.

I mean, unless we wanted to blood one of our youngies (Demetrio, etc). But, honestly, would you want to blood someone against Souths in their 1st First grade game?

Tooves should've brought in Hodges, anyway. Would we have won still? Probably not.

But I guess my point is, it'd be such a headf##ck trying to figure the right balance on the bench, with limited depth.

At first I thought - f##k Tooves did it again. But then I reflected back to last week and thought - well Hasson had a good game. Then I second guessed and thought, f##k Tooves, you should've brought in Hodges instead. But then again, Souths monster pack might require more size up front. And then I thought, come on Tooves, surely we have other options rather than Hasson?...

We don't.

I mean, unless we wanted to blood one of our youngies (Demetrio, etc). But, honestly, would you want to blood someone against Souths in their 1st First grade game?

Tooves should've brought in Hodges, anyway. Would we have won still? Probably not.

But I guess my point is, it'd be such a headf##ck trying to figure the right balance on the bench, with limited depth.
It would have been good to give Demetriou a shot. Just one game in the top grade and then back down. A star struck Demetriou would have been light years ahead of ****ing Hasson.

We don't.

didn't I read somewhere that Demetrio was put in the centers now and last week scored 2 tries made 299 metres with 5 line breaks and 26 tackle busts. Played centre again last night too

Our attack when we have a fresh set 10m out of the opposition try line is weak ! No repeat set grubber no variety !

2) Line speed on the edges ? where is it ? we got one of the most devastating ball runners George Taufua and we dont set the line for him to get around his man ! This is what i cant understand ! This is what makes me think Toovey is becoming a good coach ! but he is reactive rather than proactive ! Having all the coaching staff ie johns, toovs and we cant set the line for GT to bust through defensive lines ? Besides that effort was there and much better than previous games !
But im starting to think Toovs is still developing the art ! But i think its fair to say next year is his last year ! Then again there was only 1 try in it and we were down JSL,MASON,LAWRENCE time will tell ! Great effort form the boys ! Burgess was our man of the match ! And lui not far off !

Can one of the higher ups confirm if this post has broken any "exclamation mark" records for this site.
It's gotta go close.

No matter what happens this year it will never be Tooveys fault. He will always be a legend to most of us, and rightly so.Bring on Barrett as coach so we can abuse the crap out of him. Get him fired, and reinstate Tooves

What the **** did i just read?

How Hodges doesn't get a go on the bench astonishes me.

The only team in the comp with absolutely no spark from dummy half. Tooves is stuck in the stone ages, as much as I love the guy.
Should have en emoticon Agree-grudgingly. Like Tooves I'm a bit of a stone age/loyalty guy...but enough's enough. Either he makes changes or a mid-season coaching change is on the cards. ( that was bloody hard to post....:()

Take our squad
Give it this many injuries
Give anyone else the coaching position
We wouldn't be any better off,Peter Peters has you all convinced something untrue
We understand the injuries mate, but there is no excuse for picking Hasson week in, week out. Get Hodges in there. The seasons gone...mix it up FFS. Especially when you know you're getting punted anyway. I know he's loyal to his players, but it's obviously not reciprocal. Time to light a fire under several lazy arse's!

Agree. 2015 is gone. Unfortunately toovs is going, time for fresh start next year.
We look slow tonight, effort was there but were never in the game.

Maybe Baz has some new ideas to bring to the table .
Do you really want a "maybe" he has some ideas coaching us? I don't. WTF has Barrett ever done as a coach? Let him coach some **** team first before giving him one of the proudest and best coaching jobs in the NRL.

Yep. Tooves has finally completely lost me. For the first time, if the headlines tomorrow were to read Barrett (I cannot believe I'm saying this) coaching Manly as of now, I'd be happy.
Why? Are you really sure that Barrett is the man for the job? I'm not. Before the club fires a club legend then we better make sure we are getting someone who can take us to our next premiership.

I always thought that when the cameras throw to the box, Tooves was throwing his arms up in anguish about refereeing decisions. Is he really just doing a one man mexican wave and yelling out Hasson

Why? Are you really sure that Barrett is the man for the job? I'm not. Before the club fires a club legend then we better make sure we are getting someone who can take us to our next premiership.
We should just ask for a team list using our current 25 from Barrett. If the name "James Hasson" appears on it - we'll be no better off. If it's not there, install him now!

I have no idea about the first grade coaching ability of Barrett. It does, however, appear that he is going to be our next coach whether we like it or not.

Tooves can't come back from this. He's lost the playing group and they're not playing for him. His game planning is bereft of imagination and he is resistant to change.

Barrett has some good wraps on him from good judges. He was head coach of the Panthers 20's and they did really well. He got promoted to assistant coach of nrl. As much as I don't like gus Gould he knows footy. So does bozo. If he has a wrap from them that's good enough for me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6