Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Greenturd is backed into a corner over this, either he sanctions Manly heavily or he pretty much has to resign as his position will be untenable if the club is exonerated.

I predict that any announcement will be made at a time that inconveniences Manly rather than the NRL.

What ever the outcome, the damage has been done to our brand and our opportunity to recruit players for season 2018.

I truly hope that Penn ensures that we fight them for the damage done to our club and the NRL's negligence in protecting one of their clubs, no duty of care what so ever!!

If the club is guilty, then those responsible MUST be removed from the club!! We need to be honest and transparent about that!! Since Joe Kelly is also implicated, it will be interesting if Manly are found guilty, if he will be allowed to continue as the Rorters CEO.

This needs to be finalised ASAP, so the club can do what the other 15 clubs are doing and start the season with clarity!

Karin

Reserve Grader
*WE ARE DOWN ON 45 TROOPS FROM LAST YEARS TIPPING COMP
AND OFTEN WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN WE'VE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER AS A TEAM
*WE NEED GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE GREAT SILVERTAIL MEMBERS ???
*YOUR FORUM IS CALLING YOU , YES YOU !!!
Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 dollars and 8 cents a month )*
* Prizes to be won !!!
NRL Round one starts 8th March - JUST 2 days to go

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account
Upgrade Page

winston-churchill-quote-price-greatness-responsibility-jpg.7678
Make that now 44 down on troops :)

Come on everyone it takes less than 2 minutes to join up (no dirty retorts! :p)

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
They've surely had sufficient time to go over the response we lodged, if it were one of the chosen few it would have been resolved well before this but then again we probably would never have heard of it in the first place
It's not even a 'they', apparently. Just a 'he'.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They've surely had sufficient time to go over the response we lodged, if it were one of the chosen few it would have been resolved well before this but then again we probably would never have heard of it in the first place

I’m not sure if there’s been a precedent in Australian sport at least like this.

On one hand he’s off promoting the season launch and that stupid hashtag ( far worse than my #nextweek) and applauding his chosen few clubs and players , whilst on the other almost trying to destroy one of the clubs under his wing for what appears to be nothing ( other than his personal face saving).

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It did take Manly approx 6 weeks to mount a defence after 3 extensions....
It's been approx 2.5 weeks since Penn said they would meet with the NRL to discuss.

My point just is that if it took Manly 6 weeks to mount a defence, then it could probably take a lot longer than 2.5weeks for the NRL to review.

I'm with you, I want it over just as much as the rest of us, but they are the NRL. Todd will give his almighty ruling when he is ready and when it suits him. No sooner. He is a law unto himself with a crooked board standing behind him.

July 1st

Just in time to ensure that we can’t pick up a single player signing that might come up mid year.

In essence an $800k fine without it actually being charged.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Make that now 44 down on troops :)

Come on everyone it takes less than 2 minutes to join up (no dirty retorts! :p)

Great communities are built by people that are .....
*Greatful
*Responsible
*Caring
*Loyal
* Giving
Thank you for being a valuable member of our Silvertails forum .
Its members like you that possess all these great qualities that truly keep our forum active .
Karin , YOUR SIMPLY WONDERFUL !!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I see him as a Labor Senator, he’d fit in pretty well ( think Sam Dastyari).
Correct Greenturd would be a perfect replacement for Dasher i.e. slippery,cagey,untruthful,evasive,duplicitous,double dealing,double-crossing,fraudulent,swindling,carpet bagging,mentally deficient ,oily, wind sniffing charlatan and general impostor and all round dick head .A perfect fit for left wing politics

Mitch

Bencher
Bulldog Ritchie with the latest:

MANLY SALARY CAP DRAMA TO FINALLY WRAP UP

The Manly salary cap drama should finally conclude this week. The drawn-out process has taken three months.

Manly officials remain confident no action will be taken against their club however other sources believe the Sea Eagles will be heavily fined.

Roosters CEO Joe Kelly and Manly COO Neil Bare are also fighting against being de-registered for alleged salary cap indiscretions.

We should hear within days.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
July 1st

Just in time to ensure that we can’t pick up a single player signing that might come up mid year.

In essence an $800k fine without it actually being charged.
Surely that would not be allowed to happen after all the time that has now already elapsed .That would be the most draconian and Machiavellian outcome to really just try and totally screw us.I wouldn't put it past that piece of vermin but that outcome would seem inconceivable and completely unjustified.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Bulldog Ritchie with the latest:

MANLY SALARY CAP DRAMA TO FINALLY WRAP UP

The Manly salary cap drama should finally conclude this week. The drawn-out process has taken three months.

Manly officials remain confident no action will be taken against their club however other sources believe the Sea Eagles will be heavily fined.

Roosters CEO Joe Kelly and Manly COO Neil Bare are also fighting against being de-registered for alleged salary cap indiscretions.

We should hear within days.

What a great bit of reporting.. talk about an each way bet. In other words Bulldog, you have no farking idea whats happening.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16