Sam Short

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eaglette Fan

Reserve Grader
New under 20s recruit for Manly, Sam Short, looks a lot like Tooves did years ago.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=player-profile-nyc-display&id=3470&player=sam-short&team=Bulldogs-NYC

Eaglette Fan said:
New under 20s recruit for Manly, Sam Short, looks a lot like Tooves did years ago.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=player-profile-nyc-display&id=3470&player=sam-short&team=Bulldogs-NYC
Hope he can play like him.

Hey, what's going on here? We are poaching from Canterbury?
I thought it was a one-way street!

Lofty or just Big Fella. With a big stretch of the imagination reaching the lofty roof tops of nickname heaven.....Shorty.

I'm waiting for the DT article about how rotten Manly are opening their chequebook to steal juniors from other clubs...

We had a fair few cattle dogs growing up in the bush. Every time a bitch dropped a litter, we would always keep the runt. The smallest, rungout, struggling pup always ended up the smartest, toughest and best working dog of the bunch. I hope the same goes for Bulldogs.

Phantar said:
tookey said:
I know his father Dick Long

You mean the professor in Nanny and the Professor?

Geez, that's an old show. I haven't heard of that show for at least 30 years. He was also in that 60s TV western series "The Big Valley".

Sam Short is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well....interesting. Manly have flown under the radar to sign this guy from the scumdogs. Their new policy is to use their youth and their will be no new signings, apparently both hasler and johns are Keating fans and want to keep him.

I know that we dont want to hear anything about the scumdogs or hasler but this was too good to pass up.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
What's his position ?
And his nickname

He is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Sam Short is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well....interesting. Manly have flown under the radar to sign this guy from the scumdogs. Their new policy is to use their youth and their will be no new signings, apparently both hasler and johns are Keating fans and want to keep him.

I know that we dont want to hear anything about the scumdogs or hasler but this was too good to pass up.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
What's his position ?
And his nickname

He is a 5/8 and a goalkicker as well.

Nickname....

Let's hope it isn't Short [Cummings]...
Maybe it will be just Nick...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12