Same Fricken Side !! Whats going !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
unnamed (5).png

This is just proof Toovey has always been riding the coat tails of Des. Our attack this year has been boring and predictable. Our defence looks shaky every time we are tested and our forwards are walking marshmallows. The only good thing to come out of this year is the rise of the Terbo bros.
This has been brewing for years and the cracks have finally shown.
Over it!
Love Toovey but the time has come for change before we turn into robots of failure

Same team same result.

But will next year be any better with Barrett in charge? I have a feeling that it won't.

Rumour that foran met with bozo today and told him that he is definately going to Parra because he is in love with Arthur and not 2v or Barrett

Tooves has been directed to continue picking the same team so that the fans are conditioned to accept the coaching changeover. Seems to be working a treat!

Rumour that foran met with bozo today and told him that he is definately going to Parra because he is in love with Arthur and not 2v or Barrett
Aaah the love thing. It was the same with Romeo and Juliet. And look where that got them.

We said the very same things about Des for years. We don't know who is injured and what stage of recovery they are, we don't know the state of the salary cap and bringing through a youngster that might take us over, and we don't know who holds the goat photos. It is all too late and we are suffering enough, but I don't care what happens this year EXCEPT we must NOT get the spoon. Break any rule you like but don't deliver us this shame.

Same team same result.

But will next year be any better with Barrett in charge? I have a feeling that it won't.

Everyone can see that Foran wants Dalai's soothing, sage direction - except Manly Management :rolleyes:

The best for all parties would have been a June 30 swap @:cool:

the more this happens I think it is salary cap related Penns don't want to pay any fines, also it does not appear any of the reggies are knocking the door down demanding selection

Same team same result.

That's good news!

As for the team selections, why is anyone on here even remotely surprised. This has been happening for almost a year now and won't change until Tooves is gone. He should bow out now and assume the mantle of the club elder statesman legend.

Same team same result.

I heard Matt Moylan on MMM on Sunday speaking very highly about Barrett and how much having him at Penrith has helped him. It was a very positive endorsement of Barrett.

FFS it is a Salary Cap situation! Tigers went through it and couldn't use Luke Brooks when they were coming last because it meant they would blow the cap. It is stupid. Clubs should be allowed to use all Holden cup and NSW cup players at any time without penalty. It's usually only struggling teams that this happens to anyway so no great advantage.

Frrrrrrrustrating. bottom 4 people

Toovs is a club legend, but i actually cant wait until Baz gets here next season

Few fresh faces and fresh ideas

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4