Same Fricken Side !! Whats going !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you use up your second tier cap and even those players become unavailable then you can ask the NRL for permission to use more due to more injuries. No way would NRL allow you to field less than the 4 interchange players especially with concussion rules.

The fact is we have used our maximum number of players. It's a salary cap issue that all these players are not being given their NRL debuts.

As for the club having to come out and explain the selections, keep dreaming lol.

I imagine that the team named at the time was the team that was 100% fit and available on Tue. Late inclusions awaiting late fitness tests might change the run on team.

You can ask for permission but if you have other options in that position available then the NRL will not grant you permission, this happened to the panthers with Moylan a few years back

Seriously. 2V is doing my head in. Same old side cannot believe Hasson has been picked again !
When are we going to give some players a go !
Obviously NSW Cup form means absolutely nothing at Manly !

We need a fresh start the place seems very,very stale.. ! and its starting to stink. So sick of it !

Just so you know, we have not played the same 17 for 2 consecutive weeks ever this season so your post is 100% incorrect.

Pretty silly thing to post

well I have already read on here that picking Hodges is another sign that Tooves needs to go so someone disagrees with you

Lots of people believed the Hasson naming on Tuesday ahead of Starling, maybe that has been Tooves plan all year, keep the opposition thinking he will play.

Any one that would have Hasson or Hodges would be cracked in the head :)
Ballin
4 Runs, 42 Metres, 19 tackles 2 missed
Hodges
3 Runs, 23 Metres, 25 Tackles 2 missed

It seems Hodges was called on to do more defence than you would think.

Ballin
4 Runs, 42 Metres, 19 tackles 2 missed
Hodges
3 Runs, 23 Metres, 25 Tackles 2 missed

It seems Hodges was called on to do more defence than you would think.
Brother I want Manly to be a top team again and I believe that our club is going in the right direction with Api which means we wont be having both Ballin and Hodges next year and IMO Hodges will be the one that wont get a contract

Seriously. 2V is doing my head in. Same old side cannot believe Hasson has been picked again !
When are we going to give some players a go !
Obviously NSW Cup form means absolutely nothing at Manly !

We need a fresh start the place seems very,very stale.. ! and its starting to stink. So sick of it !
You can't just blame Toovey.
He is having help/influence on who he picks each week! Including Bozo

Haven't rated toovey for weeks now. Has no answers and no clue. The good performances over the last few years have been based on the senior playing group (coached by dez)
And a lot of those senior players are still there.
Why does he have no answers or clue?
You believe Barrett will bring fresh blood to Manly? Oh dear!!
Toovey bleeds Maroon and White.
He doesn't make all the decisions on his own. He has Bozo as help and the strengthening team along with others...
Even when we win people bag Toovey! Give him a break

And a lot of those senior players are still there.
Why does he have no answers or clue?
You believe Barrett will bring fresh blood to Manly? Oh dear!!
Toovey bleeds Maroon and White.
He doesn't make all the decisions on his own. He has Bozo as help and the strengthening team along with others...
Even when we win people bag Toovey! Give him a break
I'll give him a break if you can genuinely tell me there was actually a game plan out there today. Our kicking game was all over the place, our attack disjointed and clunky. There was no plan!

The two hooker role is the way moving forward, it gives us variety and it gives the team some much needed thrust around the play the ball. Hodges got better as the match went on and hopefully will get further chances.

c'mon Ralphie, you don't think coaches give game plans? It's up to the players to carry them out, your leaders, your halves.

Brother I want Manly to be a top team again and I believe that our club is going in the right direction with Api which means we wont be having both Ballin and Hodges next year and IMO Hodges will be the one that wont get a contract
Well you would thinks so. Ballin would be on a lot more money, so you don't want to be paying out players who aren't there!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2