Samsung Galaxy tab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
dowdz said:
The Eagle said:
Ive been tempted to get the galaxy tab

But i only just got my GS2 back....so i guess that will do lol

Samsung seem to been going well in their new products.

Will see how it goes this weekend. Will take the trip to optus and have a play.

How did you go?

Had a good play with it and was impressed. Pretty good all round. i am a fan but the wife is hung up on Apple. So, i held off now new ipad is out.

Personally i would go the Samsung and i think i will.

No way am i buying her an iPad, she will be lucky if she gets a galaxy tab. Too many other things to do to the house to throw away money

My bank just sent me a Samsung galaxy Tab 4

One of these little beauties.

pic.php

So far so good (it's been about 3 hours)

Makes nice boop boop noises when you press the keys.

Like everything else electronic these days....if you want 1 thing you have to give them a whole bunch of info that they 'promise' to treat privately.

I mean it says to help me with my predictive text, can I allow it to save all my emails so it learns how i write.

F.U. electronic world!

Now hurry up and activate my gps location settings so they can tailor ads etcetc big brother is well and truly here /old man rant

But it's nice just the same!

After being sith Samsung for 12 months I converted back to Apple worship.

Although they are moving away from Android that should be insteresting

I dont think I use enough features to really have a fav. email, internet....done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4