Samuela Fainu or Ben Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it's one game, but jeez he took some strides tonight. If he could now make that the benchmark going forward, lookout.

I saw intensity. He played Robust. He was fast and uptempo. He needs to bring that consistently now, and I'd say they are both quality players, so BOTH would be the ideal answer.

SmartSelect_20230702_182436_Samsung Internet.jpg
~

Yeah I like Ben T a lot: I’ve always thought he was a good player. He just needs some luck with injuries.

I also like samuela fainu.

Keep ‘em both. The tigers don’t have room for samuela. They have a lot of forwards already - Ipap, Bateman, Klemmer big stef. He will be playing reserve grade

Yeah I like Ben T a lot: I’ve always thought he was a good player. He just needs some luck with injuries.

I also like samuela fainu.

Keep ‘em both. The tigers don’t have room for samuela. They have a lot of forwards already - Ipap, Bateman, Klemmer big stef. He will be playing reserve grade
good point Jen

I'd love to have both of them playing proudly in the manly colours I thought the fainus loved manly I used to see them post about manly All the time and I was excited for them to represent the club.
Samuela had a good debut and a great first couple of games obviously something has gone wrong all in all its disappointing as a manly fan.
Burbo had a great game today looked sharp out there absolute champion.

Hard to understand why the club is choosing to wait for Ben to gain enough experience / playing time to become a good 1st grader.

Looking at Samuela, he has a lot more upside and in my opinion worth the long-term investment by the club.

Only thing Ben has over Sam is that Ben can also play Centre, the elephant in the room.... are the club keeping him around to keep his brothers happy?
Much like how we re-signed manase the last time round to keep his brothers/ family happy?

I may have agreed with this at first, but I think burbo is starting to come into his own man

I think Burbo and Shuster make a great combo and they will make many more tries like they did yesterday in the future.

I think Ben looked really good yesterday, if he gets an injury free run for a while and stays focused, I think he will continue to develop nicely, needs game time to keep developing, his definitely worth sticking with, I’ll be happy to see him kick on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8