Scott Fulton Assistant Coach??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lucky I always wait for you to do the research before unleashing the fury.

And I always wait for happily manly....but she's gone for the off season I think.

So....we may be as out of luck as a team with s.fulton as assistant coach!

Whether true or not, we are certainly on the nepotism treadmill at Manly. Canberra, Canterbury and perhaps Penrith all come to mind as clubs that acted as sheltered workshops for sons, brothers, nephews etc, for not much result (generally).

must be a different reading the play twitter than I just read. Cant see anything about it on there.

Are we sure silver isn't pulling our legs....or does nobody fact check in the off season as going off half cocked (sorry ladies) is uber hella kewl?
ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay 7h7 hours ago
@Mitch_jarvis31 Indeed. And my mail is Scott Fulton about to be appointed assistant coach. Fark me. Nepotism at its best.

ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay 3h3 hours ago
@talkinsmack23 @Mitch_jarvis31 and this is after Bozo tried to have other son Brett appointed as assistant start of this yr, pathetic

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Barrett if this is true. It would be hard enough to be the first grade coach with Bozo looking over your shoulder but add the stupid son sitting next to you and he has a completely unworkable situation.
We're in deep doo doo.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Barrett if this is true. It would be hard enough to be the first grade coach with Bozo looking over your shoulder but add the stupid son sitting next to you and he has a completely unworkable situation.
We're in deep doo doo.
I think Trent needs to watch the movie Horrible Bosses and get some ideas

The good thing is, no other media sources have reported this nor has any other Silvertail addicts heard of anything similar from their contacts/sources based on reactions to my post...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2