Scott Fulton Assistant Coach??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do we know he is going to make a crap assistant coach?
Well I'm sure the coach of the under 7's champions is a good coach but I don't know he has the runs on the board to be our Assistant Coach. Scotty has done some lower level stuff but nothing nearing this league.

Runs on the board is cricket, really it is quite a different game. In league you mainly have to be aggressive and ruthless.

Well I'm sure the coach of the under 7's champions is a good coach but I don't know he has the runs on the board to be our Assistant Coach. Scotty has done some lower level stuff but nothing nearing this league.
Well it wouldn't appear that the well experienced defence coach and the experienced assistant coach this year have done much! How could he do worse than them?

If true, we can only hope that he is one of those coaches that was a crap player but a good coach, eg: Bellamy, Sheens etc
It's true, look at maguire, Robinson, Flanagan, Arthur, griffin. Scarcely a first grade game between them. Possibly being a great player is a disadvantage, because they relied to an extent on natural talent.

Daley and Freddy are / were terrible coaches. Paul green a slightly above average player.

It's true, look at maguire, Robinson, Flanagan, Arthur, griffin. Scarcely a first grade game between them. Possibly being a great player is a disadvantage, because they relied to an extent on natural talent.

Daley and Freddy are / were terrible coaches. Paul green a slightly above average player.
I dont know much about Flanagans history, but every other coach listed above worked there way up through the coaching ranks under 20's, reserve grade to assistant at NRL level. Even Trent coached under 20's riff assistant. All Except Scotty.

I dont know much about Flanagans history, but every other coach listed above worked there way up through the coaching ranks under 20's, reserve grade to assistant at NRL level. Even Trent coached under 20's riff assistant. All Except Scotty.
Oh yeah, there's that aspect to consider.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2