Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not unhappy with the second half effort. Bit sloppy at times, but defensively good.

Why the hell did he go for the chip kick? Should have just hung onto the ball until the siren. Not happy with that choice of play :mad:

Looked a very tired team in that 2nd half after last weeks effort, so a great effort tonight against a desperate team

We've got a touch of Jekyll and Hyde about us when it comes to second halves. God help the side who comes up against our 80 minute effort

Would have loved a try in the second half but good defence and a win so happy with that.
Down the coast and watching with family. Very happy with that too.
How good is Snake! Love the Snake.

Also pleasing to see Billy's 2 hour meeting with the morons in pink reinforcing the obstruction rule amounted to nought. Once again a regulation shepherd went unpunished tonight, luckily it didn't result in points against us.

with for and against going to be so crucial this season, why would you go for a chip kick with 10 seconds to go? Also cost me large as I had Snake last try scorer

TrickmA said:
Are Manly going to surrender their top 4 position tonight at Brooky to a team that has lost 5 on the trot?

Still here princess are you?, or have you cringed back to your kennel licking your wounds after the Raiders put the cleaners through your team of pretenders...BE MANLY BE PREMIERS!!!!

Chip and Chase said:
Also pleasing to see Billy's 2 hour meeting with the morons in pink reinforcing the obstruction rule amounted to nought. Once again a regulation shepherd went unpunished tonight, luckily it didn't result in points against us.

What did you expect C & C all they did for the 2 hours was wash Bills feet get him to turn the water in their drink bottles into wine and cure Hamstead's blindness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8