Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee give Foz a break. We're up 16-0 and the siren sounds in the background, the guys entitled to try something for a bit of fun. You weren't ragging on him when his little chips have won us games over the last month. Good on him for backing himself and practicing something. If it was 16-14 I'm sure he would have done the sensible thing. Harsh markers some of you lot.

roger14 said:
Looked a very tired team in that 2nd half after last weeks effort, so a great effort tonight against a desperate team

You nailed it, Roger. We were on a 5 day turnaround, they were on a 7.

Yeah awesome effort Manly. Completely shut out the donkeys with swarming defense. Forget about the 2nd half lack of points its the defense that wins premierships and we are showing premiership winning defensive qualities again.

Chip and Chase said:
Also pleasing to see Billy's 2 hour meeting with the morons in pink reinforcing the obstruction rule amounted to nought. Once again a regulation shepherd went unpunished tonight, luckily it didn't result in points against us.

Could've laid money on a ref howler at some stage. Lucky it didnt cost us.

mickqld said:
With channel Nein insisting on having the donkeys every fri night i dont think they will be missing out on the finals. Fully expecting a Harrigan inspired goof up tonight from the boobs in pink.

Hard to make a goof up when we play like that, we take any ref influence out of the game.
Beautiful to watch.

TrickmA said:
Are Manly going to surrender their top 4 position tonight at Brooky to a team that has lost 5 on the trot?

AAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAAA.................HEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAAA...............hahahahahahahhahaha..........x1000000000000000000

For the first time since the broncos entered the competition, Manly is now ahead in the head to head stats against the Broncos. Manly 18 wins, Broncos 17 wins, drawn 1

bones said:
For the first time since the broncos entered the competition, Manly is now ahead in the head to head stats against the Broncos. Manly 18 wins, Broncos 17 wins, drawn 1

That's highly significant.

shauneagle said:
with for and against going to be so crucial this season, why would you go for a chip kick with 10 seconds to go? Also cost me large as I had Snake last try scorer

That last kick cost me $1450, I had $30 on Killer first try scorer/ Manly 13+. Was heading for the exit on my way to collect, then I turn around and see Broncs scoring under the posts!!!! F***.

the mauler said:
shauneagle said:
with for and against going to be so crucial this season, why would you go for a chip kick with 10 seconds to go? Also cost me large as I had Snake last try scorer

That last kick cost me $1450, I had $30 on Killer first try scorer/ Manly 13+. Was heading for the exit on my way to collect, then I turn around and see Broncs scoring under the posts!!!! F***.

You should invoice foz for your trouble.

Then again, maybe his friends were on manly 1-13?

!! :)

the mauler said:
shauneagle said:

damn I would be pissed too.
in hindsight a saver bet prob the way to go next time

Don't bet and don't stress! Enjoy the game.

Team is going great! Wouldn't change anyone after tonight but awesome to have King Dog coming in. Love kitey at present, stepping up big time. Vic and Darcy did great, Buhrer looks the goods when he comes on and gives us a new option.

Crowd at the Fortress: 12866: well, It was a Friday night and the locals were home rugged up I'd say. One of the best Manly teams in history but shamefully, little support! Won't ever change! We just don't have the numbers like most other teams. Us, Penruff, Sharks and Gold Coast are probably the cellar dwellers in fan numbers.

Darren said:

No stress mate, just a bit of fun. Happy that the boys got away with the win ,a little bit of extra cabbage would've just topped off the night. :rolleyes:

the mauler said:
Darren said:

No stress mate, just a bit of fun. Happy that the boys got away with the win ,a little bit of extra cabbage would've just topped off the night. :rolleyes:

Mauler didn't lose as much but I had manly 13+ into raiders 13+

Whare's last home game as well!

Best of luck at your new home ground (unless playing manly of course).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8