Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
Crowd at the Fortress: 12866: well, It was a Friday night and the locals were home rugged up I'd say. One of the best Manly teams in history but shamefully, little support! Won't ever change! We just don't have the numbers like most other teams. Us, Penruff, Sharks and Gold Coast are probably the cellar dwellers in fan numbers.

Just how much of the crowd were Broncos supporters? By the looks of the crowd that you saw on TV, they were mostly Manly supporters. Maybe if it had been a Sydney team, the crowd number would have been much higher.

Jethro said:
Darren said:
Crowd at the Fortress: 12866: well, It was a Friday night and the locals were home rugged up I'd say. One of the best Manly teams in history but shamefully, little support! Won't ever change! We just don't have the numbers like most other teams. Us, Penruff, Sharks and Gold Coast are probably the cellar dwellers in fan numbers.

Just how much of the crowd were Broncos supporters? By the looks of the crowd that you saw on TV, they were mostly Manly supporters. Maybe if it had been a Sydney team, the crowd number would have been much higher.

Just a few hundred, I'd estimate. There were more Knights supporters last Sunday. I wonder if it's because Brookie is too intimidating for rival fans, or too hard to get to? For example, I've never been to Campbelltown because it's too far, and never went to Belmore Oval because of the risk of trouble.

COMMANDER said:
If Fully Sick is ever going to give some value to Manly it should be tonight and over the final series.

Come on Darcy, be the ball.
He can't be the ball, George is the ball, and isn't giving that role up without a fight.

the mauler said:
That last kick cost me $1450

Yeah I feel you're heartache.
A couple of weeks ago, Ballin scored a last sec try against the bunnies which blew my bet. I had Manly 1-12 into the Storm that evening using a $500 free bet. I would have pocketed 2.5K.
Glad it wasn't my money lol.

Top wrap-ups from the boys at seaeagles.com.au

Jamie Lyon at the press conference:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Round-25-Press-Conference/62484

Choc in the sheds post game:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/In-the-sheds-with-Choc/62508

Tony Williams, Darcy Lussick and Dean Whare on playing their final season game at Brookie:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Manly-boys-bid-farewell-to-the-Fortress/62521

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6