Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders @FortBrookie game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KaZa said:
I thought I saw K Foran on fox sports. Must have been an error
They also had Reece Robinson at 1 and not dugan but then had him on the first try scorer odds.

Was it K Foran or L Foran I didn't see. I thought he was out for another 2 weeks.

KaZa said:
And no guluvao which is a shame. Darcy has something to prove

Big game for Darcy time to put up or shut up.
If he struggles today I don't see him in the 17 when trex is back.

With Big Joe and T Rex there is no room for Darcy unless he recaptures some last season form.

Solid effort effort in TC game - pretty much in it throughout, but Raiders had the ability to change gears when needed.
This backrower we signed from them looked like a quality runner of the footy, hitting nice angles with perfect timing on the edges.
Possably another great backrower....:)

I see our gameplan is to run their forwards around with plenty of passing but I feel we should still spend some time going forward

Looks like we can split their defense easy but not making the most of these chances. The tactics may hopefully pay off near the end of the match with our superior fitness

Pushing too many passes at the moment and it is getting frustrating

Why is it so hard for a winger to stay behind the centre DNT GET INFRONT HIM. Trex main culprit now Jorge does it..
5 errors by us already...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4