Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders @FortBrookie game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not respecting the opposition---seems to me Manly have gone into this game with the mindset of "making a statement" always asking for trouble with this mentality.

Composure and defensive pressure will allow the points to flow in a more ruthless manner---going through our sets at high intensity but restrained manner will see holes open up without the need to look overly pretty or creative.

Once again an unecessary grind due to a lack of ruthless clinical precision in attack and composure in all facets of the game---this is what separates the Storm from the rest during the "regular season".

Great looking attack though and a sign of the gears we have up our sleeve at the back end of the season but it means nothing if we don't rack up the wins during the regular season.

Darren said:
DCE has looked crap since signing for big dough. We need to be patient.

Looking like crap ??? That's a pretty sweeping statement. He had a couple of quiet games but far from crap, I seem to recall him being selected on the bench for his country just recently.

Terry-Randal said:
Manly look in trouble 12 10 canberra.

Hopefully that is the wakeup call that the boys needed as now they've managed to score a converted try to be back in front 16 12

Demoralising for the raiders to let that in so soon after they take the lead.

So the question is are we actually hungry ?

Liam Forans defence has been massive today

I have been surprised to see that on every long break so far Stewart hasn't been there in support

Kiwi Eagle said:
Liam Forans defence has been massive today

I have been surprised to see that on every long break so far Stewart hasn't been there in support

Wouldn't matter, ball runners have had shockers trying to position their support anyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8