Sea Eagles v Dogs @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol its just looking like its not our year, Snake will probably be back next week but someone will probably get injured this week, we will never be at full strength

Bad, bad news about Snake. Gift has got to play, the boys have to stand & deliver on Friday night.

All of us going to Brookie have to scream our lungs out & be Manly's 14th man on the field. Lift the boys when they need it & remind the refs of the Dogs cheating at every opportunity.

Hodkinson out for season with shoulder.
Halatau out for 8 weeks with knee.
Kasiano takes early guilty plea.

Fox Sports News

Team lists always change right up until the moment before they walk on the field - Toovey has said that both Stewart boys will be assessed this week. Hopefully they will both be alright to play. This game means a lot - and I can't let my Bulldog-supporting boyfriend get away with this one!!!

I hope it's mind games but as soon as i saw Snake pull up after that try I was sure it was more than a week out.

The Who said:
If there was nothing in it then why the penalty?
It was careless. He went in to hurt him with a swinging arm. Because of the slip it hit Fui's head. That's careless. Unintentional, but careless.

Any contact with the head, refs give penalties no matter what.

I'm sorry, but how else what you tackle a rampaging prop off the kick off? Open your arms and greet him with a nice hug?

stoodamire said:
The Who said:
It was careless. He went in to hurt him with a swinging arm. Because of the slip it hit Fui's head. That's careless. Unintentional, but careless.

I'm sorry, but how else what you tackle a rampaging prop off the kick off? Open your arms and greet him with a nice hug?

We used to go around the legs. They fall like oak trees.

The Who said:
stoodamire said:
The Who said:

We used to go around the legs. They fall like oak trees.

Welcome to 2012!!!

With Snake out, i think we're highly unlikely to win.

He means so much to our team. He is worth another 20 points in our team through his attack and defence.

Dogs at 2.25 at great value for any betting person.

stoodamire said:
The Who said:

Can't run without legs, chop him down Menzies style!

Maybe Snake's non-selection is a smokescreen. Let's hope so, because based on last week's effort, Whare has not worked out how to organise the defence from the back. Or how to chime into the backline within the opposition's 20.

With or without Snake we've got the players to smoke the Dogs. Can't believe all the negativity, we dusted them at their home ground without Foz and Trex.

Where at Fortress Brookie ,Foz, Trex back and their missing Kasiano, Halatua. All points to a big Manly win IMO.

the mauler said:
With or without Snake we've got the players to smoke the Dogs. Can't believe all the negativity, we dusted them at their home ground without Foz and Trex.

Where at Fortress Brookie ,Foz, Trex back and their missing Kasiano, Halatua. All points to a big Manly win IMO.

Exactly right mauler. Have faith guys . WE ARE MANLY !!!!

the mauler said:

Hope your right mate, but the two best players on the field that night were the stewert brothers. Manlys win ratio without snake is under 50%, he adds so much... and he was playing so well of late...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6