Sea Eagles V Panthers [Round 26 2013] discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
From twitter

Spotted Manly forward Jamie Buhrer on the golf course today. Won't play this weekend but expect him back for week 1 finals.

After what could have been season ending that's good news for JB

looking forward to seeing turbojet have a run not that I expect him to dominate but it will give us a glimpse of the boy against the men

So happy for Jake and Gutho (except for his dam hairstyle :mad:). :angel:

Lets hope that the crowd also arrives on queue, to farewell our three beloved Sea Eagles:)

It would be a nice gesture if the club allowed the fans onto the ground a few minutes after the final siren so that we could let Brent, Joe, George (and possibly Wolfman) know in person how much we have appreciated their efforts.
Any plans for this to happen?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
From twitter

Spotted Manly forward Jamie Buhrer on the golf course today. Won't play this weekend but expect him back for week 1 finals.
Ribs must be okay if he's on the golf course.

HappilyManly said:
So happy for Jake and Gutho (except for his dam hairstyle :mad:). :angel:

Lets hope that the crowd also arrives on queue, to farewell our three beloved Sea Eagles:)
Lol I like his do,I miss DCEs haircut

Really looking forward to seeing how the young blokes go in first grade. Jake reminds me a lot of Matt Scott, which is a very good thing. They're both extremely talented. Hope they enjoy themselves out there.

Guessing we run out like this.

1. Hiku
2. Guth
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. T Red
12. Horo
13. Gift

14. Richie
15. Hasson
16. Gower
17. Jake T

Team that should run out
1. Guth
2. Farrar
3. Hiku
4. T Red
5. Wolf
6. Dane C
7. Zac
8. Rose
9. Higgins
10. Kite
11. Gower
12. Horo
13. Gift

14 Richie
15 Hasson
16. Jake T
17. Nick S

@manlyseaeagles 59m
GAME DAY! First 10K to Brookie today will get a @joegee8, @gorgeousgrose or Kitey mask! Get your #gameface on!

BTmLGIpCEAA2V1z.jpg

Want us to lose this game because I personally think that it would set us up better for week 1 but I will be torn because I cant naturally cheer for us to lose. Kinda weird game this one.

Ceagle said:
Want us to lose this game because I personally think that it would set us up better for week 1 but I will be torn because I cant naturally cheer for us to lose. Kinda weird game this one.
We need to win it to send off our departing legends with a victory and to salute the Brookie faithful who have turned up all year.

Who cares who we play week 1, we are going to have to come up against all the top teams if we want to win the GF.

I chucked $100 on Manly then used the free bet I got to the same value to put $100 on Penrith so I'm either going to win $130 or $380 (God's hedging his bets)

With free bets don't you have to bet the same amount of money after you win to deposit the money in your bank account?

Ceagle said:
With free bets don't you have to bet the same amount of money after you win to deposit the money in your bank account?

I'm new to this but with sports bet it seems they match your first bet (you get the same amount as a free bet soon as you place a bet (but only on your first bet) - I didn't realise it was upto $150 or I would have bet $150 instead of $100

StuBoot said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
From twitter

Ribs must be okay if he's on the golf course.

Not wrong.... I've damaged ribs and cartlidge multiple time, and even raising your voice hurts, let alone screaming "ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME!!!" at a golf ball :)

• 👍
Reactions: God
God said:
Ceagle said:

I'm new to this but with sports bet it seems they match your first bet (you get the same amount as a free bet soon as you place a bet (but only on your first bet) - I didn't realise it was upto $150 or I would have bet $150 instead of $100

Yeah but what Im saying is the winnings you get from a free bet you aren't allowed to deposit that money into your bank account until you bet the same amount of money on another bet.

Ceagle said:
God said:
Ceagle said:

Yeah but what Im saying is the winnings you get from a free bet you aren't allowed to deposit that money into your bank account until you bet the same amount of money on another bet.

Didn't realise that :/ - see I am very new to this.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4