Sea Eagles V Panthers [Round 26 2013] discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Little doubt the guys had 1 and a half eyes on next week.
No doubt we wanted the extra days prep. I don't think we care who we play, we just did not need the short tunraround.
Looking forward to dishing it up to a JWH less Roosters next week.

yokahontas said:
Wolfie was in fine form too, said in 6 years at the club he's never noticed himself in stained glass on the ceiling before...

That's because the stained glass in question is located in the east 'wing!'

lololol

globaleagle said:
yokahontas said:
Wolfie was in fine form too, said in 6 years at the club he's never noticed himself in stained glass on the ceiling before...

lololol

I like that this has become a running gag on the site now, GE, but every time a team shifts it to the left against us I get a little nervy because they usually manage to catch us short. Wolfy and Jamie are good defenders, as is DCE, but we never seem to get the numbers right. Penrith caught us every time they went that way.
Most of the time I don't think Wolfy has any choice but to come in off the wing because we're outnumbered, so I think the problem starts a little further infield. Anyone have any idea what's happening? Do we need another forward out that side?

Ron E. Gibbs said:
globaleagle said:
yokahontas said:

lololol

I like that this has become a running gag on the site now, GE, but every time a team shifts it to the left against us I get a little nervy because they usually manage to catch us short. Wolfy and Jamie are good defenders, as is DCE, but we never seem to get the numbers right. Penrith caught us every time they went that way.
Most of the time I don't think Wolfy has any choice but to come in off the wing because we're outnumbered, so I think the problem starts a little further infield. Anyone have any idea what's happening? Do we need another forward out that side?
SBW and Jennings carved Manly up, in round 16 down Manly's right side.
Defensively they have to be shut down this time. If those two have a bad game the Chooks are stuffed.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
globaleagle said:
yokahontas said:

lololol

That is a question for Technical Coach

IQofalimabean said:
SBW and Jennings carved Manly up, in round 16 down Manly's right side.
Defensively they have to be shut down this time. If those two have a bad game the Chooks are stuffed.

http://www.silvertails.net/news/latest-sea-eagles-news/6420-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-report-rd-16-2013

Just to refresh everybody - that was the game that Foz withdrew with the stomach bug.

The game was following SOO #2 on a Monday night, so DCE and Choc were somewhat tired.

And Gifty was still coming back from his knee problems.

Manly lost the 2012 Preliminary Final for the first time since 1975.
So I hope they learnt from that in not winning the fights, but the Game :idea:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4