Sea Eagles V Panthers [Round 26 2013] discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Nothing game guys. The effort was there but when in the back of the players mind the game means nothing what more can we as fans expect.

Defence was average, attack was pretty smooth. The score is irrelevant.

cherry_poppins said:
f**king embarrassing

Yeah you are.

And you're a nobody hiding behind a keyboard,you aren't even a has been,you're a never was

End yourself

Lol Neville Nobody talking smack behind a keyboard,probably still a virgin

PEOPLE DO NOT START WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS !!!

kite would rather win in october than round 26 at brookie...

players rested , not focused mind on next week...

its simple.... semi final footy next week

5 day break better than 4...

roosters injuries & suspensions

not a BAD result !!!!

first time in a LONG time im not upset that our team lost...

A dead rubber game really, would of liked to see The Sea Eagles win but on a positive note there were no injuries.
We have bigger fish to fry next Sat night.

Jethro said:
torana355 said:
I don't know what to think, in a way i didn't want us to play the Rabbits on Friday but i expected a better effort then what we showed today.

Same :(

No one here ever wants us to lose but I feel self preservation was the key today not only injuries but also fatigue.
Had to be the "game plan" ....:)
And here's hoping that extra day is the difference for us.

IMHO the Rabbits have the refs rootin for em so best avoid them where possible.

GO MANLY !!!

cherry_poppins said:
Napper said:
Nothing game guys. The effort was there but when in the back of the players mind the game means nothing what more can we as fans expect.

Defence was average, attack was pretty smooth. The score is irrelevant.

cherry_poppins said:
f**king embarrassing

Yeah you are.

And you're a nobody hiding behind a keyboard,you aren't even a has been,you're a never was

End yourself

Lol Neville Nobody talking smack behind a keyboard,probably still a virgin

I could say it to your face of you'd rather that? Hope your dentist doesn't charge much.

Did they decide not to tackle?
Pity to send the three out on a loss at Brookie.
Sounds like a 300% better effort is required for next week.

The refs will be in a total dilemma in both games. Their favorites Souffs v Storm and their most disliked Roosters v Manly. There will be no penalties on Fri night and about 30 of them Sat night.

Congrats to the Panthers, though today's game was merely an opposed training run. The result is irrelevant,even if I hate watching us lose at anytime.

Don't have the darlings of the NRL or a short turnaround, and playing at Allianz is also a plus

We may not have got the two points today but we saw two very young local juniors and future 1st graders make great debuts which has to be a positive.
Well done Clint and Jake T, lets hope they're signed long term.

Kiwi Eagle said:
More embarrassing posts from Shane on here today ...

I think most of us are a bit pissed off with the effort today after last weeks high. Poor send off for kite & rose but neither did much today.
Who knows what the directions from the coaching staff was though

Kiwi Eagle said:
More embarrassing posts from Shane on here today ...

Is that who it is? Lol. Told me to kill myself after crying about being depressed himself hahaha. He's cruising for a free dental extraction.

torana355 said:
My real feelings on this game will be revealed after we play the Roosters on Saturday.

You think it will have a big mental effect on Brett, Watmough, Lawrence, Taufua and Buhrer ? :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8