Sea Eagles V Storm [Round 25 2013] discussion tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Man I hope Brett plays. It'd be nice to put this top 4 spot to bed this weekend.

Stevo said:
Late Mail - Ben Farrar in if Brett Stewart is out. Hiku to play fullback.

I can't believe they would play Farrar. From what I've seen of him this year he is nowhere near NRL standard anymore, unfortunately. It would be more likely we'd play Buhrer or Symonds in the centres and shift Matai to the wing.

If Bullet, Choc, Kite, Tafua are out it wont matter if I play on the wing.Maybe a difference in the margin but not the result.

Only JT will be out, the rest will play. Wild horses couldn't stop them. And i DO NOT mean bronco type wild horses. I mean WILD horses.:cool:

Is Farrer the best hope for a wing spot? Nope. He's struggled in defence and is way to slow to trouble anyone. If he plays, Melbourne will run at him all night and score plenty of points.

there is no way any of the players in question know if they are in or out yet, will be a fitness test tomorrow just before game time.

not good news.looks likely we will have to beat the choccy soldiers to make the 4.hope the dogs kill them off this weekend(or cowboys spring an upset) or it could be a very nervous last game.

Shoe1 said:
Stevo said:
Late Mail - Ben Farrar in if Brett Stewart is out. Hiku to play fullback.

Tough call on who to put in. I haven't heard great things about Farrar this year, however I haven't seen him play. Hiku is obviously the best option for Brett, and for Jorge if Brett plays. If we have no Brett is there anyone else we would prefer on the wing? Gutherson - big call to have your first game against Melbourne. Farrar at least has some 1st grade experience. We seem to be a bit lean in back depth.

It's probably lucky you haven't seen Farrar play this year. Looks like he's in slow motion. I'd give young Gutherson a go.

How bloody annoying. Just when we need a big win, the troops fall by the wayside. Spitting at cops? Thank you Jorge.

DSM5 said:
How bloody annoying. Just when we need a big win, the troops fall by the wayside. Spitting at cops? Thank you Jorge.

Yep, couldn't have said it better myself.

Both of tonight's games had sin binnings for previously allowed plays :huh:

So Manly have to be quick off the Player and Cronk to be put in his place :idea:

Game Day- so excited

The game I always circle at the beginning of the year that I always attend at all costs

Boys we may be wounded and down on troops this evening, no one gives us a chance. Lets stick it to them this evening boys

You will have over 15000+ manly fans on your side tonight. Brookvale oval on a warm Saturday night against- cannot wait

Prediction - penalty count
Manly 5
Scum 9

Revenge for last years preliminary final boys . Lets send the scum back to where they belong- Melbourne:)

Beware the wounded warrior.
Sense something special this evening

Terry, he might be one of my favourite players too if I can remember when he last took the field and saved the day for us.

mickqld said:
Missing 3 props King Kite Joe, missing best backrower in the game Choc, missing top try scorer of the year Jorge and probably best fullback in the game Snake. At full strength we would kill them. With all these injuries we will be struggling.

I sort of wonder if Tooves is almost conceding this game to rest players, knowing they can all play next week if they have to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4