Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd6 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd6 teams & discussion Chat thread

Seaeagle63 said:
Warriors will be missing their speedster Fisiali (spelling) so they will be a bit slower in the backs

Don't think he'll be missed. He's only played 3 games, one he was terrible, one he was good and he was injured in the other one. You can never tell with the Warriors, hopefully after a few games at home they aren't in a groove for travelling yet. Impressive team on paper but rely on too many rocks or diamonds players.

Love to Mark, unfortunately I dont travel to QLD with work much. I'll be on the Sunny Coast in August but thats it.

Dare say i'll be sitting in the stands for this one. I'll more than likely be coming straight from the members at Royal Randick and might look slightly out of place on the hill in my suit.

clontaago said:
Love to Mark, unfortunately I dont travel to QLD with work much. I'll be on the Sunny Coast in August but thats it.

Dare say i'll be sitting in the stands for this one. I'll more than likely be coming straight from the members at Royal Randick and might look slightly out of place on the hill in my suit.

Black Caviar is running in the 10,000 here the day after the double header....I could get you members tickets???

RE: Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd6 teams & discussion Chat thread

DSM5 said:
Ballin played the 80 last weekend and was going strong at the end, so no Seu-Seu. My guess for the bench is;
Buhrer
Big Tony
Rose and Mauro.
I'm doubtful Snake will make it onto the paddock, so Oldfield will get a run. Excellent side and I expect a win. There's no real match winners for the Warriors, plodding forwards. Close Feliti down and you stop any basketball play. Matai will hurt him. Lyon to have a big game. He's getting better with each run.

I think you are spot on DSM5

Taking the 3 kids down early so we can watch all 3 games. Can't wait as it should be a cracker of a game.

eagles2win said:
dowdz said:
Taking the 3 kids down early so we can watch all 3 games. Can't wait as it should be a cracker of a game.

NSW Cup and NRL will be.

NYC is going to be scary for us I'm afraid
[/quote

I am just happy that we can watch 3 games in a row. Like the good old days. Will have to let the kids run riot before NSW cup and NRL then :)

dowdz said:
eagles2win said:
dowdz said:

NSW Cup and NRL will be.

[/quote

I am just happy that we can watch 3 games in a row. Like the good old days. Will have to let the kids run riot before NSW cup and NRL then :)

Goes the other way round now days though

NSW Cup
NYC
then the NRL

eagles2win said:
dowdz said:
eagles2win said:
dowdz said:

NSW Cup and NRL will be.

[/quote

Goes the other way round now days though

NSW Cup
NYC
then the NRL

Thanks for that Eagles2win

Copa is correct. That's where the teams that have beaten the Warriors have gone for the money. Their centres are weak and slow, ours hard and fast. I can see Matai smashing through the line. Manly to win, by a lot.

DSM5 said:
Copa is correct. That's where the teams that have beaten the Warriors have gone for the money. Their centres are weak and slow, ours hard and fast. I can see Matai smashing through the line. Manly to win, by a lot.

Do you seriously think Simon Mannering is weak and slow?

Masked Eagle said:

He hardly has optimal speed for a center. He's as suited to the position as Choc or Rodney are.

We should be shifting it wide all day, our outside backs are in a different class to theirs. Inu is really the only bloke out there with topline speed & he is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs.

If push their weaknesses then we should cruise home in this one. Would be nice to see the boys hammer them like they did in 08 but I think that kind of win is a bit beyond the team atm.

Wolfpack said:
Masked Eagle said:

He hardly has optimal speed for a center. He's as suited to the position as Choc or Rodney are.

We should be shifting it wide all day, our outside backs are in a different class to theirs. Inu is really the only bloke out there with topline speed & he is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs.

If push their weaknesses then we should cruise home in this one. Would be nice to see the boys hammer them like they did in 08 but I think that kind of win is a bit beyond the team atm.

He's not lighting quick but we aren't going to run around him. Mannering is quality player. Shifting it wide early is why we were poor against the Sharks. Still have to set the platform through the forwards.

Brett Stewart is hopeful of being passed fit to play against the New Zealand Warriors at Brookvale Oval on Saturday after being ruled out for the second week in succession with a hamstring strain for last Saturday’s thriller against the Sharks.

Stewart strained his hamstring at training on Thursday and the club medical staff ruled him out of the Sharks match.
Coach Des Hasler said Stewart was a chance of playing against the Warriors.

“We will see how he is mid week,” Hasler said.

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?...-after-round-5

Important game for us in reestablishing the brookie oval fortress mentality, so I hope everyone is fired up for it. Warriors have enjoyed some recent trips here and will be feeling confident, but with the way we have been finishing stronger this year if we keep in touch hopefully we'll break them down in the last 20.

Mark from Brisbane said:
clontaago said:

Black Caviar is running in the 10,000 here the day after the double header....I could get you members tickets???

Mate as tempting as that is, I would end up divorced. I have been away from home 3 out the last 4 weeks/ends and the mrs is already advertising for a replacement. Then the week after easter i'm in Tassie and Sydney again but have to be back home that weekend to avoid possible castration......

Think there will be a bit of fire in this match. The people I have talked too who were at the pre season match said king was on a mission, put on some huge hits including one that knocked out luck and started an all in, then when king was pulled off he walked past the warriors bench and gave it to them. When he went back on packer and rapira were trying to smash him with every run he made

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6