Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:
I don't even know what to say, we were bloody lucky. Tafua is a liability bring Whare back.

Way too harsh

He was beaten by a well placed kick, and let 1 ball bounce

Outside of that was faultless and did plenty of tough work off our line

Mate Snake had to cover his side towards the end of the game, his defensive positioning is not good. I have not said a bad thing about him till this game but he was exposed tonight. Don't get me wrong there were some bad mistakes from some other players like Choc and Snake too. If Parker kicked better they would have won, plenty of work to do for us.

Snake should always be in the vicinity though. For a guy I had never heard of a few months ago I am pretty impressed so far tbh

Damn close game. Was lucky though, the Broncs are good this year, 2nd in the ladder. However I agree we had a bit of luck, definetly needs improvement

even though there was plenty of skill in some of their tries, I am bloody happy that tries through the hands beat tries in the air

Kiwi Eagle said:
even though there was plenty of skill in some of their tries, I am bloody happy that tries through the hands beat tries in the air

I totally agree with that mate.

brisbane's tries from kicks is what almost beat us. we need to be contesting the ball or at the very least tackle the player in the air on our line. tafua looked out of his depth.

There is huge improvement left in us, and plenty of issues to address. But geez that win will boost the confidence! We weren't at our best but still beat one of the best teams in the comp away from home.

Great, high intensity game that one. When we held onto the ball we looked better than them, just far too many errors to expect to get away with a win like that again. We complete sets at their level and we win comfortably. Gee Glen Stewart makes such a huge difference to our side, he is all class.

Oh man, we had no right to win that game, the team was absolute rubbish for massive periods of play. With that said, I'm stoked that they got the two points & if we were going to rort any team out of the two points, the Broncos are the team to do it to.

Ceagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
and now we get back the Rex!
Most likely not until round 12, He will be selected for Origin.

Someone please tell Sticky that Trex needs a few games under his belt before playing SOO

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8