Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My in-laws are Broncos season ticket holders and were at the game. Made me even giddier than I usually get after a great win.
Parker's goal-kicking let us off the hook, but I thought we did really well to hang in there in that second half and put ourselves in a position to win it. Great game of footy.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Did MickQld have his kittens

I cheated I couldn't stand it and had a peek at the fulltime score on NRL.com. Phew how good was that.

Thats soft Mick, it was a better feeling to see the try being scored and the suspense

Be great if the Titans won. They're ahead 14-6 at the 52 minute mark. Where's our little mate from Belmore, Lakemba or even Wiley Park?

He actually sent me a PM 5 minutes before full time which went like this

"What a finish hey princess enjoy your weekend you soft bitch"

Tried to send one back back he disabled Private messaging, had a good laugh about it all.

Phantar said:
Be great if the Titans won. They're ahead 14-6 at the 52 minute mark. Where's our little mate from Belmore, Lakemba or even Wiley Park?

Probably praying to God about now, hoping that some divine intervention will help as it is the only way they will see success with their little doggies against the Titans or the future. Have a great weekend girls!! Oh and to make you weekend even better my mail is that Ba Ba wants out of the Dogs, apparently big personality clash with Des.......

Bones was in fine form and we spent 10 minutes charting.

Matilda and I may make his every game photo

Earnie the Eagle said:
Phantar said:

Probably praying to God about now, hoping that some divine intervention will help as it is the only way they will see success with their little doggies against the Titans or the future. Have a great weekend girls!! Oh and to make you weekend even better my mail is that Ba Ba wants out of the Dogs, apparently big personality clash with Des.......

Which Ba Ba ?
Current one or old grubby one ?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Phantar said:

That's not good news he may chase brett

30u8xgx.jpg

Oh what a night it was,and looks like I missed some fun with the Craig character, bet he's licking his wounds now after the dogs got trashed. You should have heard the roar from the fans at the after match function when they announced the full time score of that game.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was unable to attend this match due to my partners guests arriving here yesterday to stay overnight. They arrived on time. They were very polite. We discussed a number of things over dinner. They have now gone.

I was filthy I missed this game in my backyard for work. If I took a sickie management would know where I was.
But I had the last laugh one of the managers is a big Broncos supporter went out for a break and just looked at her and smiled right away she knew the result and gave me a mouth full that would make a sailor blush, it gets better one of the cleaners (completely unplanned) walks up and asks how did the game go to her and I lost it laughing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6