Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
his nickname says it all. He was getting all excited. Guess he is meeting some one named craig, tomorrow. Each there own. Should be a good weekend.

Craig 2more said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Yeah enjoyed the game. Are you one of the sad cases that has footy as the be all and end all to a good weekend ?

Typical Kiwi loser go back to blowing your dole cheque or your boyfriend and let the men discuss the game

C'mon mate, no need to go that low, we know you're butthurt. But thanks for the laugh though.

torana355 said:
I don't even know what to say, we were bloody lucky. Tafua is a liability bring Whare back.
Don't be too hard on the kid. He has plenty of potential. But yes, I'd feel more confident with Whare out there.

Craig 2more said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Yeah enjoyed the game. Are you one of the sad cases that has footy as the be all and end all to a good weekend ?

Typical Kiwi loser go back to blowing your dole cheque or your boyfriend and let the men discuss the game

If the men are discussing the game shouldn't you have departed champ ?

Craig 2more said:
torana355 said:
Shattered....

Toughen up bitch any team that get's beaten by the Gold Coast and Parra has nothing. Toovey is a failure and Stewart what a soft bastard he is

Gee Craig - could you be any more transparent?? Go home to your own forum - this is the winners circle and your hooked up to the wrong train!

Thought we we're gone. Great win. I did celebration somersaults all over the lounge room.

torana355 said:
I don't even know what to say, we were bloody lucky. Tafua is a liability bring Whare back.

Way too harsh

He was beaten by a well placed kick, and let 1 ball bounce

Outside of that was faultless and did plenty of tough work off our line

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:

Way too harsh

agree Kiwi their 3 tries from kicks were indefensible pinpoint, what we should be more worried about is the handling errors at critical times, those 2 from Brett you would be lucky to see them more than twice a season

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:

Way too harsh

Mate Snake had to cover his side towards the end of the game, his defensive positioning is not good. I have not said a bad thing about him till this game but he was exposed tonight. Don't get me wrong there were some bad mistakes from some other players like Choc and Snake too. If Parker kicked better they would have won, plenty of work to do for us.

Give Mr Invisible some credit. He has a decent command of the English language. Craig on the other hand has been giving me the giggles all night, with some of his barely readable nuggets of 'wisdom'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8