Sea Eagless v Broncos News teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's uglier than a sideline brawl. He's got to go for a couple fo weeks

****ing Third Man. Send the bastard off

Well Thaiday makes a dodgy tackle and gets on report. $1 Trillion for $0 that he DOESN'T get off, and I bet no takers for that bet.

Stupid errors are costing us any chance of getting back into this. LOL at Mauro

Defence has been committed without being intense, couple of basic errors have cost us, but pretty reasonable performance so far. We haven't dropped off them in teh seocnd half

Considering the players we have out which is worth at least 12 points we have been great. We play with heart and that is all that matters. I bet the Bonkos supporters will not be as happy as us with the performance.

Yeah if this is a full strength (for the finals at least) Broncos at a full home ground they don't look good enough.

Kiwi Eagle said:
My prediction is Seu Seu will play 5/8 with Buhrer dropping back to the bench

I have small goals I want acheived to keep me happy regardless of the result today

A Matai special on Thaiday

T Rex over the top of Lockyer

A bit of push and shove and seeing how the NRL react to Thaiday steaming in from 30m away

My early penalty prediction, Brisbane 8-2

DSM5 said:
Hate to see Robbo at the back. He aint no fullback.

he will catch the balls and return them with vigour, he will be fine

9-4. not far off

Ryan said:
Psssht, we are going to be raped today - Bronco's by 40+

B Stewart - out
G Stewart - out
D Williams - out
K Foran - out
W Hopoate - out
J King (c) - out
D Lussick - out

Beyond a joke....

AGAIN A POST MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW FUKALL

RE: Dear oh dear

Unfortunately Oldfield was our weak link today. He's not good under the high ball.
I'd have Ware there I think next week if Hoppa or Brent are missing.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8