Sea Eagless v Broncos News teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** you King Wally cocksucker Lewis. Just a tackle that went a bit wrong. Unreal nearly breaks Kites neck and we aren't running around screaming think of the kids how horrible a disgraceful tackle rub him out.****ING HYPOCRITES

Very happy with that, it could have been a big blowout but the defense was outstanding. A bit shaky in attack but that was no surprise. We've got a lot more depth than i thought would at the start of the year and some of them look like they'll be very good players. I really like Robinson.

Live I though the Thaiday tackle was terrible but on second viewing not as bad. I don't think it was as bad as Dave Taylors but he should get something for it but nothing like 4+ weeks unless he's got some loading to worry about.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Psssht, we are going to be raped today - Bronco's by 40+

B Stewart - out
G Stewart - out
D Williams - out
K Foran - out
W Hopoate - out
J King (c) - out
D Lussick - out

Beyond a joke....

AGAIN A POST MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW FUKALL

If you remember B_E, Ryan says these things for the team to have good luck as things normally go the opposite way. Sure we got beat but not by the 40+.

Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

B Stewart - out
G Stewart - out
D Williams - out
K Foran - out
W Hopoate - out
J King (c) - out
D Lussick - out

Beyond a joke....

If you remember B_E, Ryan says these things for the team to have good luck as things normally go the opposite way. Sure we got beat but not by the 40+.

Just gives me the ****s when your own fans give it to our own team

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

B Stewart - out
G Stewart - out
D Williams - out
K Foran - out
W Hopoate - out
J King (c) - out
D Lussick - out

Beyond a joke....

You sir, have turned absolutely bogan/feral in the past 12-18 months. I was also inferring by the "beyond a joke", that I thought the penalties to ALL our Manly players were particularly unfair, due to action/reaction type theories.

Take Hinchcliffe, Blair and other MELBOURNE players actions out of the situation, would there have been a reaction?

Then again, you fit in quite well round these parts, I have to admit....

RE: Dear oh dear

They got away with a million forward passes around the ruck

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

B Stewart - out
G Stewart - out
D Williams - out
K Foran - out
W Hopoate - out
J King (c) - out
D Lussick - out

Beyond a joke....

You sir, have turned absolutely bogan/feral in the past 12-18 months. I was also inferring by the "beyond a joke", that I thought the penalties to ALL our Manly players were particularly unfair, due to action/reaction type theories.

Take Hinchcliffe, Blair and other MELBOURNE players actions out of the situation, would there have been a reaction?

you started your post with Psssht, we are going to be raped today

so it makes me Feral/bogan for sticking up for MY team so be it

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

you started your post with Psssht, we are going to be raped today

so it makes me Feral/bogan for sticking up for MY team so be it

Good - it does, and you are. If you reason my thoughts about The Storm affair, to the statement, you'll see it's a completely valid remark.

We were screwed. Nothing less. So Pssssht is appropriate, and I also think it's fair to say most thought we'd get raped today, infurring suffering at anothers hands.

We lost the game because of oldy, who should now be behind whare in outside backs stocks for mine , personally I'm one very proud manly fan, btw the donkeys are ****ed and will go out in straight sets, wewon't lose another game

The Eagle said:
We lost the game because of oldy, who should now be behind whare in outside backs stocks for mine , personally I'm one very proud manly fan, btw the donkeys are f***ed and will go out in straight sets, wewon't lose another game
You can't blame the loss on 1 player
What about Matai for not making sure he was onside or Cherry not finding touch from a penalty or killer missing the tackle on Gillett to name a few

BE,Mate the kid let 3 tries out of 4 in,he was directly responsible for the loss,That **** one where he tried to punch the ball out of Yow-Yee's hands,Matai didnt try to make him feel better,do you wonder why?

Killer misses that tackle once a decade,DCE should have tried to chase harder and get his team onside and Matai is NEVER offside,that was a BoD candidate

We wouldn't have been in the position where Brisbane were putting up the bomb for Yow Yeh if Ballin hadn't given away the penalty

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4