SeaEagles v Dogs @ANZ Rd5 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Draw

• Dogs 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogs 7-12

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • dogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friggin NRL app uses location services to determine if you are entitled to see the game in line with the Nein broadcast.

Anyone know any tricks?

Have we run a decoy play yet ?? Great ball playing and smart coaching from Tooves. Dessie wouldn't have been expecting that.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Listening on radio, bloody Chan 9 Brisbane!!

GO MANLY

Should be down the coast Mark NBN has it live. Yahoooo Go Manly

Mick, Mark and I live in Brisbane specifically to avoid the gun crime and OMG's.

COMMANDER said:
Friggin NRL app uses location services to determine if you are entitled to see the game in line with the Nein broadcast.

Anyone know any tricks?

Stadium Bar Caxton St isnt that a Fan hub.

I was really impressed with how we started this game. Any team can go toe to toe with the best for limited periods and that's what the Dogs were doing until we scored our first try. They then started making errors.

That second try was a beauty. Stewart sets up far more than he finishes nowadays.

just watched the replay of killers try, she-rex(i think) tried to put a half-hearted hit on him which as we would expect failed miserably!

Horhay is going to be the highest try scorer this year. Awesome service coupled with the ability to finish.

Foran is killing it. Best on ground through the first half for mine.

I'm not saying anything about T-Rex. I don't want to jinx it.

Chip and Chase said:
Have we run a decoy play yet ?? Great ball playing and smart coaching from Tooves. Dessie wouldn't have been expecting that.

Are you not watching? Trex has ran plenty of decoy runs for us.

Just saw Des in the sheds pleading with the pea to do something. How's that $650k working out for you Des ?

So glad we didn't keep Williams. Our defensive record wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is now if he stayed.

Each of our players is committed to busting their guts out.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Trex! He was ostracised from the playing group in the change room!! Looks totaly disinterested.

Just watching the scenes in the dogs sheds.... T-Rex was standing away from the others (most of which were in a loose huddle). He didn't seem to keen to get involved. Hasler came over to talk to him and he just shrugged and shook his head! I still believe he doesn't want to be there and only went for the money. He's not trying to smash anyone because he's better mates with the Manly boys.

The funny thing is the moaning from all the dogs fans..... priceless.

cava2323 said:
I'm starting to feel sorry for Trex! He was ostracised from the playing group in the change room!! Looks totaly disinterested.
Same. Anyone that has met him knows what a good bloke he is. Somethings not right?
I just don't get any joy out of bagging him out.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8