SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. The NRL referees don't generally enforce it & I have no idea why but you don't actually have to have contact for an obstruction to occur.

Im worried. We are usually flat after a big game. Especially considering both teams would be battered and bruised. Dragons will be pumped up at home to have a big game in front of their home fans, their good history against us will weigh into consideration.

As much as I hate to say I think it will be dragons 1-12 but I hope im wrong!

deadlyeagle said:
Im worried. We are usually flat after a big game. Especially considering both teams would be battered and bruised. Dragons will be pumped up at home to have a big game in front of their home fans, their good history against us will weigh into consideration.

As much as I hate to say I think it will be dragons 1-12 but I hope im wrong!

The 10 day rest will help us.

There is no way we can go in to this with that light weight bench. Saints forwards will monster us. Tonga to center, Rose and Tommy to bench.

mickqld said:
There is no way we can go in to this with that light weight bench. Saints forwards will monster us. Tonga to center, Rose and Tommy to bench.

Tommy needs to be in the forwards, bet he won't start there despite being named.......ducks and drakes

It's Kogarah Oval. NEVER had a good day out down there in that hole. Rarely got out of there with a win.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/manly/manly_bv.html#28

Manly @ Kogarah 30 games 9 wins; 1 draw; 20 losses.

R4 2012 lost 17-6
FN 2010 lost 28-0
R23 2010 lost 32-10
R16 2007 lost 26-22
R25 2004 lost 36-34 (game from Hell)
R2 1997 won 18-14
R8 1996 won 6-2

I hate playing the merge. Always makes me nervous. Our record against them is diabolical considering how strong we have been over the last 5 years. They always catch us at the wrong end of suspensions and injuries.

Video Referees: Jared Maxwell and Matt Rodwell

That says it all. After last weeks game against the Rabbits with both of them sitting in the V-idiot Box, don't expect any favours from them. :mad:

With the players that we have out and up against a team that we haven't had that much success with over recent years at Kogarah, I hope that I'm wrong but this week, I think that we are gone :-/

We will win this one. Rose off the bench for Fa'aosa symonds to centre for Matai and Jesse to the bench to play 15 mins. This will be a completely different game to the souffs one as their attack is very different but I'm confident we will win.

Weyman coming back, hopefully he's a bit underdone.
At times over the last few years in games against lesser lights we've tended to lower our standard to the oppositions.
I want a big win - and, if we get one, Toovey's standing as a coach should be greatly enhanced.

Saw Weyman play for Illawarra Cutters V Wyong on TV. Dropped the ball twice and was very rusty. First game for nearly a year. Big step up in class next Monday for him

Im with JEthro on the biggest problem we will encounter at Oki is HOrsehead in the video box. I smell a conspiracy in that we have had this anti-Manly prick for three games so far.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7