SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jatz Crackers said:
EagleRock40 said:
By my calculations Gorgeous George played 32 minutes straight plus the halftime break, and was probably one of the reasons JSL didnt get a run

I didnt know Rose played on during the half time break. Now thats the sort of dedication we are used to here at Manly.

But dragons scored twice in the break!

Daddycool said:
Relived to get the win. Can someone post our recent record against the dragons? They were saying we hadn't won there since 2003?

The last time we won at Kogarah was 1997 before they merged. Our away record against St Merge is atrocious. Played 12 (Kogarah, Wollongong and SFS) and have won 2, last night's effort and back in 2003 at Wollongong.

Overall we are 7 from 21 against them. We are their b*tches unfortunately.

Chip and Chase said:
Daddycool said:
Relived to get the win. Can someone post our recent record against the dragons? They were saying we hadn't won there since 2003?

The last time we won at Kogarah was 1997 before they merged. Our away record against St Merge is atrocious. Played 12 (Kogarah, Wollongong and SFS) and have won 2, last night's effort and back in 2003 at Wollongong.

Overall we are 7 from 21 against them. We are their b*tches unfortunately.
Dont forget our 64 nil record win against the drag queens at Brookvale . At Brookvale Oval the drag queens are our sluts

MWSE said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
MWSE said:
Cannot believe Rose gave up that stupid penalty on the 5th tackle. What a slob. Get up quicker or get out of the team.

Pretty sure the penalty was for offside so might wanna revise that

Nah was for staying too long in the tackle.

I'll double check it later on just to be sure, I thought I saw the ref making the offside signal and Jatz might have thought the same I think

Could have also just been the ref waving Lyon away I guess

Kiwi Eagle said:
MWSE said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
MWSE said:
Cannot believe Rose gave up that stupid penalty on the 5th tackle. What a slob. Get up quicker or get out of the team.

Pretty sure the penalty was for offside so might wanna revise that

Nah was for staying too long in the tackle.

I'll double check it later on just to be sure, I thought I saw the ref making the offside signal and Jatz might have thought the same I think

Could have also just been the ref waving Lyon away I guess

61:44 minute. Rose penalised for failing to get up. Commentators talking about offside because the fans were calling for one but the ref clearly signals failure to get up.

This match reminded me of a few years ago when the team was totally under the pump against the Eels. On that occasion it was through losing troops to injury, this time more due to no possession. Anyway the workload became outrageous, yet somehow at the end the Stranger found the energy to score the winning try, similar to how Jorge did last night.

I reckon the players take heaps out of matches like that. Team bonding, belief etc. When we learn to hold the ball we'll be unbeatable.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7