SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kiwi Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
We r really in trouble if we lose either killer or shoulders for extended periods if tonga is the replacement. A fair way off NRL standard

I couldn't say that considering he played 40mins out of position on the wing and we had no ball. No reason to put a line through him based on that

Has played a fair bit of wing at parra and titans. Will agree to disagree.

Just came home from win jubilee. The dragons thanks to the ref's had enough possession to win 3 games . Disgraceful refereeing

Kiwi Eagle said:
It would probably be funny though watching Watmough blow up if taken off early

Just dont let him up to Tooves in the coaching box then.

Actually just on 2V, he sounded calm as a cucumber in the post game interview. MickQld is going to ask him what brand of calm pills he takes.

LOL I dont know how 2V held it together. Maybe he didn't want to throw $10k away on a win. Save it up for the inevitable farcicle loss we will endure shortly due to these clowns.

Sheikheagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
We r really in trouble if we lose either killer or shoulders for extended periods if tonga is the replacement. A fair way off NRL standard

I couldn't say that considering he played 40mins out of position on the wing and we had no ball. No reason to put a line through him based on that

Has played a fair bit of wing at parra and titans. Will agree to disagree.

I only ever remember him in the centres as far as I recall

I thought Gorgeous George really stood up tonight. He came on at the time where we started to have no ball whatsoever, and he looked great in defence. By my calculations he played 32 minutes straight plus the halftime break, and was probably one of the reasons JSL didnt get a run, he was going great guns.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:

I thought Tonga went very well, he was caught infield a little but no more than Lyon. Consider that he had Symonds as his centre and he is not in his preferred position it was a pretty decent effort.

Would definitely play him instead of Symonds next time.

I went to the game tonight. First time at Kogarah. Goon fans were depressed when we leapt out to an 18 nil lead, sledging Soward big time. They got excited when they drew level but then started leaving when Manly was up by 6 with 5 minutes to go. Soft supporters!!

That 2nd half showed how much we need a fit Snake on the field. Our organisation in defence broke down. No Whare anymore to take his place so I guess Hiku comes in.

Just got home to see Sky Sports headline 'Sea Eagles beat Manly' :D

Great win on 39% possesion and 77 extra tackles :angel:
Hasson a keeper, GRose a flick as he almost decked Donny when he got replaced :mad:

Brenton is the most agile prop ever :angel:
Choc was awesome too :angel:

I love Manly :heart:

Cannot believe Rose gave up that stupid penalty on the 5th tackle. What a slob. Get up quicker or get out of the team.

MWSE said:
Cannot believe Rose gave up that stupid penalty on the 5th tackle. What a slob. Get up quicker or get out of the team.

Pretty sure the penalty was for offside so might wanna revise that

I thought given the penalty count that the pink cheats may have " evened things up a bit" in the second half, always seems to happen but not last night....there were MANY opportunities to do so as the Dragons were no " Saints"

944801_503066909746774_1173000419_n.jpg

got peeved they didnt show any camera shot from the other side of that Foran posible strip try.they showed 3 views all not good angles, surely thier was a better shot somewhere

I didn't feel the ref outrage until I logged onto here. But 9-3 is certainly a kick in the goolies.

Watching stg play like rubbish in the first half I didn't think they would be as bad in the second, so I hoped we didn't switch off, but I think we did.

This game also seemed to have a lot of wingers rushing in and a better team may get a few more tries from this.

I thought 2V may have been annoyed with the players tonight, but he was quite satisfied, it seemed.

However, I'm off to read cf2's report to find out why everything I just said is wrong. lol

Relived to get the win. Can someone post our recent record against the dragons? They were saying we hadn't won there since 2003?

Daddycool it was our first win ever at Kogarah against SGI. Our overall record against them is now 7 wins and 14 losses.

Kiwi Eagle said:
MWSE said:

Pretty sure the penalty was for offside so might wanna revise that

Nah was for staying too long in the tackle.

EagleRock40 said:
By my calculations Gorgeous George played 32 minutes straight plus the halftime break, and was probably one of the reasons JSL didnt get a run

I didnt know Rose played on during the half time break. Now thats the sort of dedication we are used to here at Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8