SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Massacre the bunnies now how to back up when theres a break while manly keep kicking. We are not up to the level of meloburne or souths . too many hot heads in our team.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Well I hope the lads on the park have more ticker than you lot !

We need to score 3 times in a game with high quality defense. It will be a miracle if we can win this.

Asotasi never once complained, this is a joke

Just trying to get my head around it

They can run full noise into Ballin, no obstruction, try

We make no contact with Asotasi, obstruction, no try

How can they get two obstruction rulings so
Differently ruled?

If the indicator is defender running into attacker then both of those are the same

Look guys we can complain about some of the decisions but our attack has been extremely disjointed all night. Souths did their homework and we have had no answer.

We get too easily distracted when things don't go our way. Hopefully we can hit back with a couple here and make it interesting

It's games like this where I think rather than spending time on inquiry into vitamins maybe an inquiry into sports betting might be more in order.

We look very 2nd rate and ill disciplined this 2nd half. Snake has no speed left.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10