SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Souths are allowed to strip with 3 men in the tackle

And if they use our heads to push them up, that's a penalty to them too

That tackle from King on Inglis wasn't much of a dangerous position either

Gonna be a tough night if we keep playing this set of rules ...

Wow we need to convert some of this pressure. Can't get that last pass away

Souths are defending well. Goodwin's doing a pretty good job on Killer so far.Tow last passes knocked down and two infield kicks just too long. We should have 2 or 3 tries

Our attack is just a little too predictable.They know our plays their coach is good. We are going to have to create something special to score points here. I think Souffs have our measure in this, they are going to win this for sure.

Souths are picking off Snake on LHS pretty easily. Our RHS looks most likely, have had a couple of good chances down that side.

We blew some chances in that half. Horhay did the right thing on his break and slowed for the support and then put the blinkers on and didn't use two players on his inside, one of which was snake.

Both those infield kicks had try written all over them if they had a little less on them.

We had a 3 on one on LHS and the pass gets knocked down.

All our forwards have been good

Souths have defended really well but only because Manly have created a lot of scoring chances. We just need some of these kicks to stay in goal and some of the final passes to go to hand. I'm still very confident we can go on and win it. The thing I'm worried about is Brett raising his elbow.

We look the better team. We will come out with something good here

Reminds me of the two losing games we played against the Dogs last year - we're hitting hard in defence but overplaying our hand in attack - pushing kicks and passes when we don't have to. It's like we're just too tense our anxious. Hope the boys can exhale at half time and shake off the heebie jeebies or what ever else they need to shake off to just relax and play.

Grand final worthy effort from both sides. Inglis is a protected species. keep belting him boys!:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8