SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
from supercoach addicts

I suggest everyone keep an eye on any late changes with Rabbits game. People in Souths group page saying GI is no certainty. Apparantely Madge will leave the decision up to him but Justin Hunt has been training with the first grade side. Merritt would move to FB. I think he will be ok but I definetly will be keeping an ear out couple hours before kick off.

Good for Manly but bad for my SC team. I'm also worried Gifty will be a late inclusion and steal points from T-Red or Horo.

No Gifty.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/stewart-return-postponed-will-play-against-dragons-20130425-2ihc7.html

Stewart return postponed, will play against Dragons
Date
April 26, 2013

Glenn Stewart's comeback has been delayed another week as the Manly lock waits to make his first appearance of the season. Stewart was mooted to make his comeback from a serious knee injury against South Sydney on Friday night but a club official said it was highly unlikely.
Stewart is set to make his return against St George Illawarra next Monday night. Their opponents are likely to be unchanged with Michael Crocker again missing out on a place.

RL Gronk said:
Erin molan just said gift will play

Yeah she said VERY strong mail coming out of Manly that Gift will play. Also there is a lot of doubt on G.I playing according to the news.

@[wobbly] @[davohan123] @[PONTIAN SEA EAGLE] @[Ralphie] @[zabble] @[eelcatcher] @[Terry-Randal] you are all hereby excommunicated from Silvertails. How dare you tip against us! @[mickqld] keep up the good work mate ;)

Just checked Venue info on the Manly website it looks like old info has Rd 9 Sharks. It still says jnr passes ok if registered and refers to hotline in 2011.

Anyone know off the top of their head are they the current food and beverage prices?

@larissa It's late I will call club tomorrow. http://www.seaeagles.com.au/venue-info

Toovey was just on skysports radio and just hinted that Glenn Stewart was passed medically fit and will possibly play tonight

Nicola Eagle said:
Anyone know off the top of their head are they the current food and beverage prices?

The Beer and Spirit prices are wrong, add 50c to what is shown. I'm guessing all the other items will have increased too.

Souths may have won 20 premierships, against teams that don't exist anymore, but they are second in the all time wooden spoon winners. We, on the other hand, have won none.

Can't wait, should be a cracker.

Darren, how are you and Jase going this week? Still on speaking terms I hope.

Been struck with the flu 2 days before the game. Feel **** today. Not going to stop me from missing this game. Might infect half of brookie though. Lol

The Who said:
dowdz said:
Been struck with the flu 2 days before the game. Feel s**t today. Not going to stop me from missing this game. Might infect half of brookie though. Lol

Go to the Burrow. Please.

Was just thinking of looking for a big group of souths fans to sit next to.

• Total matches played @ 25Apr13: 128
• Of all matches Manly has won 71 (55%), Souths have won 57 (45%)
• 1st Match ever: Souths 15-13 @ Syd Sports Ground 26Apr47
• Biggest Manly win: 54-0 24Aug75 @ Brookvale
• Biggest Souths win: 44-6 11Jun05 @ SFS
• Biggest Crowd: 54255 @ SCG Final 21Sep68, Souths won 13-9
• Total points scored by each @ all venues - Manly: 2568 v Souths 2194
• Total points scored by each @ Brookvale - Manly: 1212 v Souths 842

Go Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4