Sean Kenny Dowell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, reminds of a mate whilst he was living in London.
The entire pub got raided and when he was asked to empty his pockets his reply was "too late, I've already had it!".

Haha that's the way to stick it to them!!

Off to the Knights! gagai and skiD in the centers. There are worse combos in the nrl. but I think gagai will be leaving very soon. I wanted him for matai but young Kelly is going great and I'm very happy with him. Hopefully he keeps rising

Following his suspension, skd would be well advised to sign with the Knights. Newcastle is a clean, drug-free town, and he will be able to more easily stay on the straight and narrow up there.
Their footballers in particular have an impeccable record of "just saying no" to drugs, both recreational and performance enhancing.

Sydney Roosters NRL star Shaun Kenny-Dowall has 'written a letter' to the NRL Integrity Unit, denying the use of cocaine, reports The Daily Telegraph’s Buzz Rothfield.

“My client has been subjected to many random tests in his substantial playing career. He has never broken the rules in this area of chemicals or prohibited substances," Kenny-Dowall's lawyer Chris Murphy said in a story in The Daily Telegraph.

My client invites the NRL to arrange any test immediately they desire to establish the state of any drugs that may be in an illegal drug user’s system.

Well...they found you with a bag of it. Just 'holding it for someone...?'

Sydney Roosters NRL star Shaun Kenny-Dowall has 'written a letter' to the NRL Integrity Unit, denying the use of cocaine, reports The Daily Telegraph’s Buzz Rothfield.

“My client has been subjected to many random tests in his substantial playing career. He has never broken the rules in this area of chemicals or prohibited substances," Kenny-Dowall's lawyer Chris Murphy said in a story in The Daily Telegraph.

My client invites the NRL to arrange any test immediately they desire to establish the state of any drugs that may be in an illegal drug user’s system.

Well...they found you with a bag of it. Just 'holding it for someone...?'
Wasn't sandier earle done for transporting the drugs, not a positive test.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8