Seibold Pressers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do we attribute some of the team's terrible performances to the new coach of Illawarra?
Just wondering if Boldy deserves all of the criticism when we are supposed to have a coaching partnership . . .

Do we attribute some of the team's terrible performances to the new coach of Illawarra?
Just wondering if Boldy deserves all of the criticism when we are supposed to have a coaching partnership . . .
Yeah, it seems like Flanagan is regularly absolved of all blame. That's the beauty of being an assistant coach: when the team wins, you take all the glory; when they lose, it's all the head coach's fault.

I know it's been said that Flanno's gig at Manly helped him to land the gig at the Dragons, but if they hired him based on the results of this year's Manly side, they are even crazier than I thought.

Flanagan has walked into a fire storm at St Merge. I am surprised by some of our performances this year considering the coaching staff we have. We need a cleanout to steady the ship.

Flanagan has walked into a fire storm at St Merge. I am surprised by some of our performances this year considering the coaching staff we have. We need a cleanout to steady the ship.
Cleanouts sre easier said than done, firstly, you have to wait till their contracts expire or the other alternative is to piss off the player by trying to shop him around. Or you can go.50 50 with another club to take on said player, not very popular with fans. But mostly, you have to take your medicine for all the choices you've made, just like the rest have.

I thought there were some promising signs at the start of the season however in hindsight it may have been more to do with how stale we had become at the end of 2022. When you look at our results, and more importantly how we play, then I do not think we have improved under Siebold. Rumours abound about how he is a 'powerpoint coach', his relationship with a certain player agent etc etc. Whether these are true or not I can only judge Siebold on performance. AND the most disappointing thing for me is defensive structure, general play structure and effort. There has also been mentioned that he inherited "Des' squad". Well signing Woods, Arthur and Talou (rumoured) hasn't done a lot to inspire me. In fact they feel like backward moves. At this stage I would grade him a C. In stark contract have a look at the way the Warriors are playing under their new coach - and they do not have a stacked squad.

One of Seibs better pressrs tonight.

Admitted that Roosters had superior speed in defence. Happy with the 80 min effort.

DCE stole the pressr when he said he couldn't remember when Manly last held out in defence when the game was on the line - well done boys. 👏 LOL.

barley.jpg

This guy is delusional, some quotes from tonights presser vs the cows

“ i thought our effort was good for the first 15min and the last 30min of the game”

“i felt we turned up in this game”

“there try’s we’re just a couple of systematic errors”

“i was really proud of what the boys did”

“i felt like we turned up and tried hard and saved some try’s”

“we have a good side here and i’m enjoying the challenge”

wtf is that crap, what game is that fool watching???

This guy is delusional, some quotes from tonights presser vs the cows

“ i thought our effort was good for the first 15min and the last 30min of the game”

“i felt we turned up in this game”

“there try’s we’re just a couple of systematic errors”

“i felt like we turned up and tried hard and saved some try’s”

“we have a good side here and i’m enjoying the challenge”

wtf is that crap, what game is that fool watching???
I feel the same way as Seibs. I saw genuine effort against a quick, fit side that just have a better balanced roster at present.

Hey, Penn stated pre-season (actual quote): 'We have a premiership winning team and what we need is a football department that can get us there as quickly as possible.'

So if he can be so absolutely deluded, why wouldn't his staff be as well? Tony Mestrov recently claimed we are in our premiership window FFS (and this was very recently, when we've won 28% or something of our games in the last year and a half).

So if Penn and Mestrov are either that blind and deluded, why wouldn't Siebold. They can all keep telling each other what a magnificent job they are each doing, while the L's keep piling up ! haha.

Hey, Penn stated pre-season (actual quote): 'We have a premiership winning team and what we need is a football department that can get us there as quickly as possible.'

So if he can be so absolutely deluded, why wouldn't his staff be as well? Tony Mestrov recently claimed we are in our premiership window FFS (and this was very recently, when we've won 28% or something of our games in the last year and a half).

So if Penn and Mestrov are either that blind and deluded, why wouldn't Siebold. They can all keep telling each other what a magnificent job they are each doing, while the L's keep piling up ! haha.
it’s unbelievable really, complete utter BS from all of them

How pathetic are all 3
it’s a joke really and until all 3 wake up to themselves and see what our true position is as a club we are in for some very dark years ahead.
we are more f$$kef than people realise it is scary to think how far we are as a club have fallen behind the rest of the league

How pathetic are all 3
it’s a joke really and until all 3 wake up to themselves and see what our true position is as a club we are in for some very dark years ahead.
we are more f$$kef than people realise it is scary to think how far we are as a club have fallen behind the rest of the league

7 wins in 24 games is at least better than Tigers I guess mate, who are rock bottom as an entire club. They've won 4 in that period. Then it's us.

What do we expect him to say.

"I only have about 8 first graders in the squad"

"I knew when Tom was hurt our season was over"

"Josh Schuster is so good one day this ground will be named after him"
Sideboard is used to losing. You’d expect him to have silky patter by now…

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8