Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The seibs going off at the presser perspective .....

We had our opportunities to cross the warriors line and to defend our line and we failed to consolidate and win the game
And now the only consolation prize for Seibold is to go off at the presser and blame the refs for his teams failure to meet Manly expectations and make the finals

The moral of the story
losers find an excuse
Winners find a way and win

Miracle Rookie Head Coach Andrew Webster
found a way to win a top 4 finals spot from last years 2nd last debacle
View attachment 24729
webster also had a boss that blew up about the referees in may this year.....
since then they have only lost the penalty count once.
conicedence?

I think the thought of explaining this season and it’s disappointments to Penn (who would have about the same amount of empathy as a hungry crocodile) would have ignited some of those passions on display at the presser. I would also imagine there would be some KPI’s in his contract that may be impacted by not making the finals.

Last edited:
I like some of Seibolds attributes and his ability to stay calm at some of the press conferences.
This itself is a sign of strong leadership and character.

Some people use passion as an excuse for their poor behaviour, no doubt Seibold has had the passion all along, though it was refreshing to see that he is human in a results driven business.

Looking forward to seeing a few of the youngsters get a game with two matches left, Gordy and Humphries deserve a crack to show case their skills.

I didn't mind the emotion from Siebold. I still have questions over recruitment and direction however the main thing I want from my team when the other team is odds on favourite is for us to compete. I thought against the Pennies and the Warriors we fought until the end. It appears from the outside looking in that the players are playing for the coach.

I think the thought of explaining this season and it’s disappointments to Penn (who would have about the same amount of empathy as a hungry crocodile) would have ignited some of those passions on display at the presser. I would also imagine there would be some KPI’s in his contact that may be impacted by not making the finals.
You mean Elon Pensk.

I didn't mind the emotion from Siebold. I still have questions over recruitment and direction however the main thing I want from my team when the other team is odds on favourite is for us to compete. I thought against the Pennies and the Warriors we fought until the end. It appears from the outside looking in that the players are playing for the coach.
Liked Seib's passion/angst also, when the fans just see and hear the same ole dribble words at every presser it doesn't take long for us fans to switch off. Just seeing Seib's go to town on the refs boss and the NRL was good viewing, shows he's all in.

webster also had a boss that blew up about the referees in may this year.....
since then they have only lost the penalty count once.
conicedence?
The coincidence Perspective ...

It is no coincidence that the well coached Consistent and disciplined performing Webster Warriors team are in the finals this year

It is also no coincidence that Rookie Webster who in his maiden season inspired his Warriors team from second last last season to the top 4 and is in line for coach of the year

I noticed that Siebold did mention that with missing the finals again that the club has only made the finals four times in the last ten years and they have to think about what can be changed in the off season.

I noticed that Siebold did mention that with missing the finals again that the club has only made the finals four times in the last ten years and they have to think about what can be changed in the off season.

It was called cover your arse 101. Don't take responsibility for failing to make the semis, try to indicate not making it is normal.
Total BS from Seibold and a losers attitude.

It was called cover your arse 101. Don't take responsibility for failing to make the semis, try to indicate not making it is normal.
Total BS from Seibold and a losers attitude.
I'm surprised more people can't see through his words

The perfect scapegoat. Politics at its finest... distract, distract, distract. Schuster, the refs, anything to take the heat off
Distract from what? Can you think of a solitary expert who tipped Manly to make the finals?
Pretty much everyone here did, of course, but ... if we'd known Turbo and Schu wouldn't fire or even play many games, probably even most of us wouldn't have been confident.

Distract from what? Can you think of a solitary expert who tipped Manly to make the finals?
Pretty much everyone here did, of course, but ... if we'd known Turbo and Schu wouldn't fire or even play many games, probably even most of us wouldn't have been confident.

An owner called Scott Penn who was sold the whole " aspirational " bullschiit by Spoonbold and how he can bring Manly back to playing semi finals and compete for the title.
Which he did not.

An owner called Scott Penn who was sold the whole " aspirational " bullschiit by Spoonbold and how he can bring Manly back to playing semi finals and compete for the title.
Which he did not.
How do you know what Seibold said to Penn in his application for the role as head coach?

Are you just assuming & then basing your conjecture on that assumption?

If so, that’s known as a Strawman argument.

Any sources?

How do you know what Seibold said to Penn in his application for the role as head coach?

Are you just assuming & then basing your conjecture on that assumption?

If so, that’s known as a Strawman argument.

Any sources?

LOLOLOL. yea right. Spoony told Penn in the job interview - more of the same 🤣
You got the job!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10