Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he mentioned 4 finals in 10 years to save his arse.
Trying to defend not making the finals.

If we do not improve next year, he will be gone as well as his coaching career.

I hope for Manly’s sake he suceeds. Hopefully he will actually coach players to be better and improve - if he can do that and Tommy is not injured, we will make the semis in 2024.
Quite a few guys have improved this year.

DCE has arguably had his best season at 34. Paseka and Saab are others.

I still haven't made my mind up on Seibold - he's not the next Bellamy but he's also not the worst coach in the game as some on here would have you believe.

Absolute madness that that wasn’t deemed a dangerous tackle. Do we have to have another Alex McKinnon for that rule to be changed or at least call it what is was…a very fkn dangerous tackle.
The only positive to come out of it was Seibs doing his block…finally.
The main thing is that Garrick wasn’t seriously injured….can’t see him playing next week tho. CNK was genuinely concerned for Garrick. He’s not a dirty player but should have been at least a penalty.

The seibs going off at the presser perspective .....

We had our opportunities to cross the warriors line and to defend our line and we failed to consolidate and win the game
And now the only consolation prize for Seibold is to go off at the presser and blame the refs for his teams failure to meet Manly expectations and make the finals

The moral of the story
losers find an excuse
Winners find a way and win

Miracle Rookie Head Coach Andrew Webster
found a way to win a top 4 finals spot from last years 2nd last debacle
1692406133017.png

Quite a few guys have improved this year.

DCE has arguably had his best season at 34. Paseka and Saab are others.

I still haven't made my mind up on Seibold - he's not the next Bellamy but he's also not the worst coach in the game as some on here would have you believe.
I like what he is trying to do. He has identified several things that aren't working and has made efforts to fix them. I honestly think that if Lodge didn't get injured against the roosters we'd all be talking about the finals right now.

Believe it or not but he is the only coach in Broncos Proud History to coach them down to a Wooden spoon feathered friend

He was at the Broncos for thirteen rounds in 2020 @BOZO It was Peter Gentle that coached them through to the spoon. Just saying.
To complete to what you are saying
The Fact is
Seibold left the club having been the only coach to not have a winning record with a ratio of only 34%. Under Seibold, 2020 was the worst year in Brisbane's history with only 3 wins from 20 matches and a points differential of -356 resulting in the club's first wooden spoon.

And he did make the finals with the Broncs and Rabbits the 2 years prior
Lets start praising him when he starts achieving and makes the finals for Manly

When he wins for Manly he will Win Manly people over

Believe it or not but he is the only coach in Broncos Proud History to coach them down to a Wooden spoon feathered friend
Perspective time - he also coached Souths to a finals position. Best to be balanced in these things.

I'm neutral on Seibold. Like I said previously he is not the next coming of Bellamy but he's not as bad as some on here put out there. To be honest, I think the team would have finished this year in the same spot as if Hasler was still the coach.

Coaches and teams go up and down. A few months ago, Adam O'Brien was a dead man walking and now he is got an overachieving knights' team into the 8.

What about Ciraldo? The golden boy is probably coaching the most disappointing team of the year.

Perspective time - he also coached Souths to a finals position. Best to be balanced in these things.

I'm neutral on Seibold. Like I said previously he is not the next coming of Bellamy but he's not as bad as some on here put out there. To be honest, I think the team would have finished this year in the same spot as if Hasler was still the coach.

Coaches and teams go up and down. A few months ago, Adam O'Brien was a dead man walking and now he is got an overachieving knights' team into the 8.

What about Ciraldo? The golden boy is probably coaching the most disappointing team of the year.
Perspective time on the Seibold coaching Souths to a finals position
That team he coached to a Finals consisted of a previous Grand final Winning Souths team

When he coaches a Manly team to win the Grand final we can compare him to our other Benchmark Manly coaches

Not as far backwards as Winning a spoon feathered frien

Perspective time on the Seibold coaching Souths to a finals position
That team he coached to a Finals consisted of a previous Grand final Winning Souths team

When he coaches a Manly team to win the Grand final we can compare him to our other Benchmark Manly coaches
Perspective time - I haven't seen anyone on here compare him to a great Manly coach.

But the point is, what are you going to do outside of getting a Bellamy or Bennett? And even those all-time greats don't win the comp every year, let alone make the grand final.

Even Trent Robinson has "struggled" the last few years.

For every success of an Andrew Webster, there are the Ciraldo's and Barrett's of the world.

You can't tell me you would have taken Webster over Ciraldo at the start of the year. So you can point out successes like him but don't forget the guys with a great pedigree like Ciraldo that have underperformed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8