Shane "Jye Mullane" Neumann

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Shane "Jye Mullane" Neumann

That's tough Dan considering we BOTH live in QLD....although I know we are BOTH from NSW so maybe you are right!!!

Harsh guys. Conditions didn't really suit the guy now, did they.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179895.msg216167#msg216167 date=1238411584]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179895.msg216163#msg216163 date=1238411524]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179895.msg216157#msg216157 date=1238411275]
Noone has mentioned that he is slow yet.  Leg speed and brain power.

His speed was possibly the last thing on my list of things that worried me about him
[/quote]  A couple of times he was in space and was closed down sooner than a brothel in an Amish community. 
[/quote]

or an intellectual discussion in a Queensland Pub
[/quote]  Or an Eagle Boys outlet when a Domino's opens next door.

Ryan link said:

He is paid to play football, conditions suited him fine. It's not like he has a contractual clause that says he only plays in dry weather.

Dead set what is he a friggin nail technician or something

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179895.msg216173#msg216173 date=1238411788]

He is paid to play football, conditions suited him fine. It's not like he has a contractual clause that says he only plays in dry weather.

Dead set what is he a friggin nail technician or something
[/quote]

Imagine The Warriors dumped Vatuvei

Ryan link said:
Conditions were the same for the blokes tackling him within metres.  

Wheel.  Which road are you taking?  Of course hasler will pick him again.  There's form there.  Think Willo.  Fluffster, he is our fourth pick on the wing, and we have a perfectly excellent wingman playing out of position at fullback.  Hasler hasn't the smarts to put Bani back there and Robbo back where he plays well.  Of course oppositions will kick to a player who is new to the team, that's just common sense.  Orford's an ass....just thought I'd say that because I hate the guy.    

Wheel won;t get through Blue Mountains naked.  All the witches at Black heath will kidnap him to boil his pecker.

DSM5 link said:
Spken like a true Norths supporter Ryan.

How so? Because I have faith in the system? In the players? How is The Bears type support?

And why is it when Manly lose a few games, I'm all of a sudden a Bears supporter to a few of you?

We will turn it around guys.

He couldn't catch a thing. What's wrong with him and how can he get to that level of football without learning to catch!

Ryan link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=179895.msg216198#msg216198 date=1238412644]

How so? Because I have faith in the system? In the players? How is The Bears type support?

And why is it when Manly lose a few games, I'm all of a sudden a Bears supporter to a few of you?

[/quote]

Because the Bears won sweet **** all by holding hands doing rings around the Fig tree and saw good things in the steaming pile of dog turd on their field

If bashing a dead team, and supporters who used to support that team makes you feel better as a person, then go for it I reckon.

I'd rather think that when we have our brigade back - we bite the competition, and bite it hard.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179895.msg216202#msg216202 date=1238412862]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=179895.msg216198#msg216198 date=1238412644]

[/quote]

Because the Bears won sweet F**k all by holding hands doing rings around the Fig tree and saw good things in the steaming pile of dog turd on their field
[/quote]  They might have won the AMCO cup once doing that.

Ryan link said:
If bashing a dead team, and supporters who used to support that team makes you feel better as a person, then go for it I reckon.

I'd rather think that when we have our brigade back - we bite the competition, and bite it hard.

you use to be cool, you use to be about the music man!

:)
awww rhino, I miss the you that rode a rollercoaster through every game

Ryan link said:

If, not when.  Remember, some of the "brigade" are not there because of their own patent stupidity.  

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179895.msg216212#msg216212 date=1238413203]

you use to be cool, you use to be about the music man!

:)
awww rhino, I miss the you that rode a rollercoaster through every game
[/quote]  He's taken his uppers today apparently. 

missing_something link said:
3. He supports Penrith (Possible if you remember the last time he played against them)

I've got to agree with you on this one as I have never thought much of the guy after that game at Penrith.  I never want to see him in the 1sts again.  He played lousy this game in the wet & played lousy that last game at Penrith that he played when it was dry.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=179895.msg216120#msg216120 date=1238409956]

3. He supports Penrith (Possible if you remember the last time he played against them)

I've got to agree with you on this one as I have never thought much of the guy after that game at Penrith.  I never want to see him in the 1sts again.  He played lousy this game in the wet & played lousy that last game at Penrith that he played when it was dry.
[/quote]

Jethro, maybe the Hervey ba contingent need to get together, for a few beers, a couple of games of pool and maybe burn some past ghosts. Ill get Snoweagle on the blower tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4