Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 21, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
26 PointsBet Stadium
23 Jul 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

At least he was consistent. He gave us all the calls in the first half.

I honestly don't know what Grant Atkins was thinking in the bunker confirming that try with a clear cut knock-on.

And that is why I think only Graham Annesley should be in the bunker throughout the round. Its not physically possible to have the same ref at each game, but it is possible with the bunker.

How does a video ref review it in order to mandate an HIA, but not to advise the hit was high, penalty should be issued ?

Easy. It was the doctor in the bunker that said Jake had to come off.
Different person to the video ref.

I honestly don't know what Grant Atkins was thinking in the bunker confirming that try with a clear cut knock-on.

And that is why I think only Graham Annesley should be in the bunker throughout the round. Its not physically possible to have the same ref at each game, but it is possible with the bunker.

What try was that?

I remember they scored on the next play when Woods tacked a guy and the ball was dropped by Cronulla - play on??

What about the first half when Hynes tripped Koula - play on??

Re the trip

Did anyone actually see it live? Was a call by the video ref after the play had rolled on

No chance of it being a penalty as the game had moved on

What try was that?

I remember they scored on the next play when Woods tacked a guy and the ball was dropped by Cronulla - play on??

Or the high shot on Jake, that missed by bunker boys, should of been a penalty right there and a momentum swing to us.

Re the trip

Did anyone actually see it live? Was a call by the video ref after the play had rolled on

No chance of it being a penalty as the game had moved on
Saw it live, was screaming into the abyss. Half a dozen of our players saw it too and were appealing to the ref.

Or the high shot on Jake, that missed by bunker boys, should of been a penalty right there and a momentum swing to us.

Apparently the video ref can only get involved in that instance only if it was a reportable offence. It’s a joke. Jake never stays down.

Soo...if you were told before hand that we'd win 30-26, we'd all take it, yes?
Then told we'd lose Paseka after 5 mins, Alioai in the 2nd half and Jake got a HIA leaving only one on the bench, we'd take it again and say how resilient we were, yes?

It's the score at the end that counts, the journey may be bumpy but we got there first and really that's all that counts.

What try was that?

The Ramien try after the Woods tackle.

St. Nicho penalised?? lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12