Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 22
PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow - we are in real trouble this week. That bench is plain horrible and Jake and Davey better increase their tackle counts massively this week because Sipley and Paseka are no tackling dynamos.

Not a bad side when you consider Marty, Aloiai, Keppie, Boyle and I think also Tuitavake all unavailable through injury. (and Schu)
Harper returning makes sense especially as he's up against tank Talakai, and Tuipulotu has been oustanding in Garrick's spot so not too controversial there either.
We'll give it a red hot go, DCE and Foran will again have to provide the guidance and skill. Sharks will be favourites, all the better.

To my mind, nos, 15,16,& 17 are too "light on" to fill in the middle third of the game.

Not having fair dinkum "strong men" ( not that those chosen will not try their hardest) will mean we will be run over until Sipley & Paseka get back on the field @ approx 55 min. mark.

Desperately need to find some 20 yo 195 cm, 110 kgs sitting in reggies and tell them to " tackle the fish guts out of the opposition - any attempt to attack is not required."

=====================================================

On a side note, that post is a PB for me as I actually typed sight unseen, behind the continual pop- ups. Admin: I know you need money, but it is no longer enjoyable responding on the site. I can't afford Premium Membership, being a pensioner but I am willing to accept a less agressive approach from your advertisers. John

Josh A is good when he's playing, but it's a bit of an issue when he continues to be out every few weeks either being injured or suspended...
Yeah and it was a similar story when he was at the Tigers. His first season in FG is the only year where he played more than 18 games in a season. In the past, there always seems to be a mass of tape on either his knees or shoulders too. He needs to string some games together.
The strange part is he finished last weeks game and was the last player to be tackled on full time. He looked totally fine.

Yeah and it was a similar story when he was at the Tigers. His first season in FG is the only year where he played more than 18 games in a season. In the past, there always seems to be a mass of tape on either his knees or shoulders too. He needs to string some games together.
The strange part is he finished last weeks game and was the last player to be tackled on full time. He looked totally fine.
Apparently got needled up to go back on. May well have hurt the shoulder some more getting us the win

I read that he was full of painkillers in the shoulder so he could go on for a second stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8