Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Woodsie, I have watched Lane play against us when he was playing in the 20s and he killed us in one particular game at Brooky.
I then would look out for him when I would go to games until he made 1st grade and he always impressed.

Also caught his debut game for dogs at Belmore when he went over for a try to win it for them.

Mate don't kid urself we played a very weak cows side and I'm holding off judgement on how we are really traveling.
One thing I know, I've watched brown miss tackles and drop balls at critical moments in tight games which has been the catalyst for us losing them in the past year and again against Souths this year 1mtr out from Souths try line.

We don't want to be like Parra supporters and think everything is fine after one win.
Have to look at the bigger picture mate. If ur telling me Brown deserves to be in the squad instead of giving Lane a chance is laughable especially after so many bad games!

Never mentioned Brown, what he has to do with my comments I have no idea. But for the record I think he will finally be in reggies this week.

As far as Lane goes you are not the first to believe in the kid. Bulldogs and warriors and now Manly coaching staff have all seen his potential at different times. He is yet, for whatever reason, to fulfil his destiny. I hope he does. But forgive me if I don't get a stiffy over one good run against fuched opponents 2 mins before fulltime.

He will get plenty of opportunities this year and I hope he takes them .... you are correct, if he grows a pair he will be awesome.

But I was far more impressed by blokes that tackled their c,,nts all night, even if you believe it was against a "very weak cows side" than anything Lane did.

Never mentioned Brown, what he has to do with my comments I have no idea. But for the record I think he will finally be in reggies this week.

As far as Lane goes you are not the first to believe in the kid. Bulldogs and warriors and now Manly coaching staff have all seen his potential at different times. He is yet, for whatever reason, to fulfil his destiny. I hope he does. But forgive me if I don't get a stiffy over one good run against fuched opponents 2 mins before fulltime.

He will get plenty of opportunities this year and I hope he takes them .... you are correct, if he grows a pair he will be awesome.

But I was far more impressed by blokes that tackled their c,,nts all night, even if you believe it was against a "very weak cows side" than anything Lane did.
Fingers crossed about Brown being in reggies and hopefully Lane gets an opportunity.
Bulldogs and warriors have always been spoilt for forwards hence Finucane to storm and the countless warriors Fwds that have left for other clubs.

My point is let's not waste our time on dead wood and try something new.

And mate I'm still proud of Sats win but not getting excited at this stage

We should all be happy because the performance of Bainbridge, Lane and Hastings means competitive options for our pack.
Throw Lussick and Perrett back into the mix and we should be feel pretty confident about going toe to toe with the big boys.

and AFB

its great to have some options ..... we have some very good backrowers ... and competition for the other spot (Marty has one spot sewn up), should see them all performing at a high standard ...... for the record I rate Lane ... I have since he started and I'm stoked he is a Seaeagle ... I think if he plays consistently to his potential he will gain huge crowd support ....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10