Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As Brett Stewart said (Love that man), "Be Manly, don't be a daaawg".
You're either with us, or against us, so Lane can pretty well go and get ****ed in my opinion.

You're kidding yourself if you think loyalty overides $$$$ these days ... they're all mercenaries and the clubs know it.

How stupid/stupified do you have to be to post images of yourself doing illegal stuff @:rolleyes:

It would be like posting on your states Police Facebook page (with words and proving pictures) that you smoke dope and/or do meth and then go out driving. They've got your name, they can check your licence number which gives your address. It all equals being a target.

Advertising works. But there are some things that you just don't want to be advertising.

Well, apparently it was on Mad Monday. Lane didn't play for us anymore by then so we're ok.

It's Parra and they want parra to play finals at their shiny new stadium so that means no action to be taken.

I guess like tears in rain, sand through the hourglass, lines on a table, integrity in the nrl, everything will disappear without a trace.

Also as we all know, the idea of snapchat was to have your 'stories' deleted after a certain time, 10 mins or longer depending on your level, and it also tells you if someone has recorded your snapchat.

I guess if you're high you're not at your decision making best, though when he came back to earth he would have known someone recorded his little escapade.

(Maybe he is a kingpin! Todd should automatically stand him down until the courts have decided).

Last edited:
The Mad Monday Theme was dress as a Movie Character.

Shaun Lane dressed as Forrest Gump and last year's end of season celebrations.

Lane can easily claim that the sugar crystals were just props.

Capture+_2019-08-13-05-54-26.png

Forrest Gump: My mama says that stupid is as stupid does.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8